COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
You believe what you're saying, so why can't they?
They of course, can believe whatever, and I don't believe I've said otherwise. I can still question why they believe something right? I've certainly felt the same in return and don't have a problem with that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I never said the FDA voted not to approve the booster, I said the advisory panel voted against it, and the director on her way out, pushed it through, against the panels determination. The meeting was very telling as to what is actually going on, and what you are being told is happening. You can poke fun about scientists conspiring, it just shows you dont know any of the facts and youre unwilling to listen to them. You cant answer a single question without redirecting. Has the FDA done a single autopsy or pathology of anyone who has died within 48 hours of the shot?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
One side is forcing medical intervention on healthy people, the other side just wants to be left alone.. it looks like the sides are drawn, how far are you willing to go to get me to comply? Banish me from society? Starve my children? Send a battalion in to bash my skull if I go outside my house? Are you that sure about this experiment that youre willing to divide society in to government compliant and free individuals? Beer

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I never said the FDA voted not to approve the booster, I said the advisory panel voted against it, and the director on her way out, pushed it through, against the panels determination. The meeting was very telling as to what is actually going on, and what you are being told is happening. You can poke fun about scientists conspiring, it just shows you dont know any of the facts and youre unwilling to listen to them. You cant answer a single question without redirecting. Has the FDA done a single autopsy or pathology of anyone who has died within 48 hours of the shot?

Where do you get your information? Because all I'm seeing is that the FDA advisory panel voted unanimously to approve the booster, and so it was approved. I've listed and defended my sources, are you willing to show where you learn what "really" happened at the meeting?

Let me ask you this question as well. If you saw people behaving in a way that you believed put you, and your family, at a significantly increased chance of dying, you would speak out and do something about it if you could right? That's how we both feel from what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong I'm trying to find out where we agree on things).

I believe that unvaccinated people roaming about in society are actively endangering people and you believe that the shot is not a real vaccine, isn't as effective as stated, and is more dangerous than the virus?

Also does the FDA do autopsies? I'm not a doctor, so I don't know, but I'm guessing if a patient dies from something unknown, or at least highly uncertain, then the doctors (or the family for that matter) would get an autopsy to see what happened. If they're supposed to be doing autopsies, where can I read more about that?

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You can believe whatever boogeyman is out to get you, its not my problem. Im not the bad guy, it was your gov that funded making chimeric viruses, thats documented, not my fault. I have not made anyone sick in 2 years, because if I had covid, I was home, and guess what nobody in my house got sick. If I didnt, I was no threat to you or anyone else, so why treat me like a threat? Because youre scared? Thats not how it works. Im scared your lack of research into this topic is getting people killed, but all I can do is try to convince you and everyone else, I cant force it, I cant demand by gov mandate that you dont get it. It works both ways. You have personal choice to abide by government, I have personal choice and constitutional freedom to refuse. GET OVER IT! You will never convince anyone of anything because you do not stand in the middle, you are biased out of fear.
Its not just me that thinks it is more dangerous, its many wise Drs, governments all over the world.. japan, norway, denmark, india. They are done with it, so what are you so worried about. There is not only one treatment for a virus, there are proven treatments that dont lower your immune system. Do you even understand the mechanisms by which your body allows mrna to be introduced to your cells? Its by lowering certain t cells that fight cancer and infection, so there isnt an immune response after injection. Which is why people are getting shingles, anaphylaxis, cancers popping up in highly vaccd communities. You dont have to believe me, I dont care. Its very revealing how little you understand this. How can the FDA say something is safe, if they dont investigate when something could be a reaction. Families are saying coroners are refusing autopsies, and when the pay for an independent one they are finding some scary stuff. So if they dont do autopsies, and dont recognize anyone doing independent ones, where are the watchmen? Youre admitting the FDA is not concerned with the safety of this vacc.. but they will be. Im done schooling you on this. Theres a thing worse than covid or adverse reactions, its the ignorance and toxic debate in this thread. Vroam

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
You can believe whatever boogeyman is out to get you, its not my problem. Im not the bad guy, it was your gov that funded making chimeric viruses, thats documented, not my fault. I have not made anyone sick in 2 years, because if I had covid, I was home, and guess what nobody in my house got sick. If I didnt, I was no threat to you or anyone else, so why treat me like a threat? Because youre scared? Thats not how it works. Im scared your lack of research into this topic is getting people killed, but all I can do is try to convince you and everyone else, I cant force it, I cant demand by gov mandate that you dont get it. It works both ways. You have personal choice to abide by government, I have personal choice and constitutional freedom to refuse. GET OVER IT! You will never convince anyone of anything because you do not stand in the middle, you are biased out of fear.
Its not just me that thinks it is more dangerous, its many wise Drs, governments all over the world.. japan, norway, denmark, india. They are done with it, so what are you so worried about. There is not only one treatment for a virus, there are proven treatments that dont lower your immune system. Do you even understand the mechanisms by which your body allows mrna to be introduced to your cells? Its by lowering certain t cells that fight cancer and infection, so there isnt an immune response after injection. Which is why people are getting shingles, anaphylaxis, cancers popping up in highly vaccd communities. You dont have to believe me, I dont care. Its very revealing how little you understand this. How can the FDA say something is safe, if they dont investigate when something could be a reaction. Families are saying coroners are refusing autopsies, and when the pay for an independent one they are finding some scary stuff. So if they dont do autopsies, and dont recognize anyone doing independent ones, where are the watchmen? Youre admitting the FDA is not concerned with the safety of this vacc.. but they will be. Im done schooling you on this. Theres a thing worse than covid or adverse reactions, its the ignorance and toxic debate in this thread. Vroam

Alright man, if you're through debating I understand. I honestly don't think you read either of the things you linked. I encourage anyone else reading this thread to read both of them.

Pay specific attention to the reason why those officials object to a booster, it's because they think it'd be better to vaccinate unvaccinated people and hopefully prevent more variants and deaths. They believe it IS a good idea for certain populations. The pannel's recommendations are nuanced and readilly available right in the things linked. Basically, it's still effective enough so there's no point in rolling out boosters for everyone ASAP, but certain populations is makes total sense for. Some are suggesting to wait longer for more data about initial doses in younger people before considering boosters.

Some want to donate the vaccine to all the countries that desperately need and want the vaccine but can't afford it, or can't make it on their own. We already donate a lot, they want to donate more instead of doing boosters. I see the merits of both sides of that particular issue.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Listen to an interview with someone who is on the panel, not listing any of the reasons you did. Its not even debatable anymore. You ignore human rights to push your agenda because youre scared. As for me, Im starting a punk band.. its called 'Waning Immunity' Ciao:Rock:

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Well since you haven't told me where I can find these interviews, I'll guess I'll go looking for them myself, gotta get to the bottom of this. I can't keep track of which experts I'm supposed to believe anymore. I thought all the ones at the FDA weren't credible because they work for a government regulatory agency?

So far various people have either linked unreliable blogs/social media posts, or more mainstream sources that actually help bolster my arguments when you bother to read them. I have to assume that the places many people go for their information exist solely on social media, or are gleaned from clickbait headlines, or they're just unwilling to post the websites/channels because they don't want the credibility of the source questions after being compared to other content from that source.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
You can watch the whole FDA meeting or whatever or youtube, bit over 8 hours... you can hear what drs are saying, or skip to the end watch them vote 16 - 2 against the booster, and then a second vote for the EUA

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
You can watch the whole FDA meeting or whatever or youtube, bit over 8 hours... you can hear what drs are saying, or skip to the end watch them vote 16 - 2 against the booster, and then a second vote for the EUA
Thanks I'll check it out. Does what they say in the meeting match up with the what was in the articles Affinity posted? Because if so, I think you guys aren't getting it. You have to understand why they are voting the way they are. Either those two linked articles are full of it and misrepresenting and misquoting, or they match up. I'll report back once I've had a look.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
article-9588-art615394bc000e9.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of hearin' things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded, hypocritics
I've had enough of readin' things
By neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
We could probably invent a new form of power generation with the amount of irony stored in the memes you're posting. Wanna share with the class which facebook group you're harvesting them from? Tell us the juicy ones we can join to get all the secret info about the vaccine from.