COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I get it, you don't want to share the origin of the stuff you repost because you're embarrassed about all the other stuff we'd see if we went there to look at it ourselves.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
busted, it's google and YT

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would be embarrassed if anyone I know found me here talking to you! :bag:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The cardboard sign the homeless guy is holding up on the corner has more useful information than he has presented.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's actually sarcasm which fuels any good revolution.
Irony would be a double vaxxed Karen getting run over by an ambulance carrying an antivaxer to the emerg.
Irony is demanding for everyone to get " protected" while standing outside a Planned Parenthood center.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
The trouble you're having specifically is that you don't get that it isn't just about protecting you. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze or just blast it out there because it's more convenient for you and doesn't impose on your freedoms?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The trouble you're having specifically is that you don't get that it isn't just about protecting you. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze or just blast it out there because it's more convenient for you and doesn't impose on your freedoms?
Dude we are all wearing masks and double vaxxed. What the heck are you talking about?

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I know when I see Alex Jones and infowars involved it's going to be a great source to stay well informed about something. Hey didn't he just lose a court case against Sandy Hook parents? Poor guy is just trying to get the truth out there right?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I bet you didn't know he was the voice of Darth Vader.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah that new world order thing was just a conspiracy theory. Never been mentioned by world leaders. It hasnt been well documented, hell the UN is there for our security. And the fact its printed on our currency, thats just a coincidence.
You realize abe, youre not being honest.. your hot takes dont even factor in reality. Youre a shill and you dont even know why because you havent even thought about it. Maybe you can explain what the politicians are talking about when they talk about NWO or build back better? If several world leaders are pushing an agenda, doesnt that by definition mean they are conspiring? Its not a theory, because its all stated on their UN, WHO, NATO, WEF websites. So what is it all about, enlighten us clowns.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I actually appreciate the people here posting blog sites, conspiracy theory sites, and social media reposts. A few of you have made points and said things I agree with, and I've gone out of my way to state as much a few times. I'm glad that people reading the thread will see that the most outspoken among you here that are against masks/vaccines/this particular vaccine/mandates and whatever combination of those things you are, get your information from the places you do. You all do more to undermine whatever valid points and criticisms you have by posting this stuff, and the few legit things posted when actually read work against your points.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You didnt answer the question, youre making yourself look foolish. Is the NWO a thing or not?

Government locking you in your house and covering your breathing hole sounds good to you? What planet are you from? Go back there and tell them our species was too powerful for your kind.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I'm a lizard person shhhh, but also a bot, and a paid shill, and an unknowing shill. Tell me, are you going to defend infowars as a good source? Is that where I go to learn about NWO?