Couple New Mills

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
We have added a couple new mills here which I thought I'd share. We just added the new BruxZir FOUR AXIS mill, which when shifted into four axis mode, slows down a little, but cuts some beautiful work. The three axis mode will still cut a BruxZir in under 8 minutes.

We also just got our new Roland DWX50 which we are using to cut some of our new material that we hope to market by the end of the year. If you are considering either mill, dont hesitate to give me a call.

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0164.jpg

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0163.jpg
ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0164.jpg ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0163.jpg

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Mark,
are you planning to pimp your mill like ***'s General Lee?

How about some Eddie Van Halen pinstriping?:thrasher:

awww.gearfuse.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_09_eddie_van_halen_front_850_100_cxdba_52.jpg
awww.gearfuse.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_09_eddie_van_halen_front_850_100_cxdba_52.jpg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin more of a Hatari, zebra striped thing!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
two words: Camo Flage

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
The new mill look great but think the guys have a good idea with the" Pimp my Mill "!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
two words: Camo Flage

It would go well with my Nobel scanner...:D

Desert+Camo+1.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not done. I still have the "Patrol Car" scanner to do this weekend in Black and White with stars and lettering.....Blue dome light on the roof. I have authentic license plates from Hazzard county on order as well. Just like the show. Kinda dorky huh?

I know Don and Phil Albensi are happy with their turbine-spindle Bruxzir mill on the East Coast, and I hear they ordered a second unit. Looks cool.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
You know the funny thing? I have eleven mills running at this point. Way back in 1997, I wrote an editorial for Dental Technologies Magazine (the French one) that said in part:

"I will never own a milling machine. Not when they are such inefficient tools, spending too much time taking away material to get to the tiny part hidden deep inside, and buried in overpriced dust. Additive technologies are so much more efficient, both in time, material and energy conservation."

Well, I like my crow with dumplings and gravy, and a heaping spoon of chili sauce, but I still stand by the second part of my statement.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I'm not done. I still have the "Patrol Car" scanner to do this weekend in Black and White with stars and lettering.....Blue dome light on the roof. I have authentic license plates from Hazzard county on order as well. Just like the show. Kinda dorky huh?

I know Don and Phil Albensi are happy with their turbine-spindle Bruxzir mill on the East Coast, and I hear they ordered a second unit. Looks cool.

Heh, Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke and Daisy all came to eat lunch at my GM's restaurant. I got signed pictures and everything..... Ok that was 20 years ago
but will sell you the signed pictures to decopage on your machine!:)
BTW, Daisy wasn't fitting into the shorts so well anymore even back then and the rest sounded like they were from Califonia not Hazzard. I talked with Uncle Jesse (Denver Pyle) about Grizzly Adams (well the actor who played him). Nice bunch of people. Denver died a few years ago.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You know the funny thing? I have eleven mills running at this point. Way back in 1997, I wrote an editorial for Dental Technologies Magazine (the French one) that said in part:

"I will never own a milling machine. Not when they are such inefficient tools, spending too much time taking away material to get to the tiny part hidden deep inside, and buried in overpriced dust. Additive technologies are so much more efficient, both in time, material and energy conservation."

Well, I like my crow with dumplings and gravy, and a heaping spoon of chili sauce, but I still stand by the second part of my statement.

LOL,

I have to admit I thought Empress would be a flop.

Top Bottom