Could someone scan the Diamond D self cure Instructions?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at changing over to their material for reline/repair.

Their website doesn't have instructions available, just SDS, they're still building the instruction part.
Keystone has no way to provide them when I called yesterday either.

Just wondering what changes I may have to make or what it "likes" before I commit to buying and using a different material. I have been using Coltene/Whaledent's Paragon Special Veined for years and gotten really comfortable with it, but my understanding is the Diamond D self/cold cure is a harder, more durable material.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
you can get almost anything when you google it. I'm sure they had it on their website at some point....once you post something on the web it's there forever.....

Attachments

• Diamond_D_Self_Cure_Processing_Instructionsv1.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 22
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
you can get almost anything when you google it. I'm sure they had it on their website at some point....once you post something on the web it's there forever.....
Thank You!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Is it different than any other acrylic? Prep surface, mix to consistency, and pressure pot in warm water, wait until hard, finish.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is it different than any other acrylic? Prep surface, mix to consistency, and pressure pot in warm water, wait until hard, finish.
Don't know till you look. That's why I wanted to look. I dislike assumptions, they can cause errors.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
The DD cold cure is the same as Sledgehammer Cold Cure.