RileyS

Reaction score
That's so sad.
Will you be able to claim the loss ?
Star Trek Applause GIF

G

grantoz

Reaction score
it was like you had to shop there it was considered an essential service. you had to wait to long for online amazon was having a melt down .

A

A. M.

Reaction score
It's called "pulling the emergency break" not a lockdown... that started on saturday for 4 weeks, and from today another stay-at-home order for 4 weeks...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Labs shut down ?
no, just a stay at home order for the entire month.
Apparently some western dude came back from Cabo san Taco with a new caliente variant .

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
no, just a stay at home order for the entire month.
Apparently some western dude came back from Cabo san Taco with a new caliente variant .
I wonder who that could have been. Hmmmm

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I heard that Pierre (Justin) is giving everyone two hots and a cot if they arrive from out of the country? Hmmm........

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
And yes. Look to the left. Best avatar.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I got my first covid shot Tuesday... My hand on the side I got the shot on went cold and had joint pain like arthritis and felt like I had covid all day yesterday... I read if you get the symptoms on the first shot then you probably already had covid. I think I had it early on but no proof. Three weeks and I'll go get the second shot, then good luck ever getting me to go back for those.....:mad:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why not get an antibody test before the shot? Im still trying to figure out why this is a good idea..

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing this morning when my sister-in-law sent her vaccine selfie to the family text thread. I thought, " why is everyone getting this and not just the old and especially the old, unhealthy, obese people that the Vid might actually kill?" Then I thought, " What is wrong with me that I'm so crazy and alone in thinking that it is way better for me to get corovid over the vaccine?" It's literally my wife and a friend that I know that aren't ever getting the vaccine. I seriously feel like I must be absolutely insane when I think everyone else is insane.
Also, where can I buy a straight jacket for myself? Amazon?
Also, are the stanford university mask efficacy research and reports that are available on the United States National Health website to be taken seriously or as a joke? Since no one talks about them I assume they're an April Fool's joke that never got taken off the site?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing this morning when my sister-in-law sent her vaccine selfie to the family text thread. I thought, " why is everyone getting this and not just the old and especially the old, unhealthy, obese people that the Vid might actually kill?" Then I thought, " What is wrong with me that I'm so crazy and alone in thinking that it is way better for me to get corovid over the vaccine?" It's literally my wife and a friend that I know that aren't ever getting the vaccine. I seriously feel like I must be absolutely insane when I think everyone else is insane.
Also, where can I buy a straight jacket for myself? Amazon?
Also, are the stanford university mask efficacy research and reports that are available on the United States National Health website to be taken seriously or as a joke? Since no one talks about them I assume they're an April Fool's joke that never got taken off the site?
Becoming a dental technician is usually the first sign.

Top Bottom