Corona World

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Toronto is already in lockdown for a month... and not like people from Toronto went to Ottawa to shop ;) ... but it was obvious that if he locks Toronto down, people will go out of the city to shop... if I drive 2 mins from work I'm already in a different region... I chose not to, because people around the holidays turn into animals, without Covid... never mind now. It's like a zoo...
Only essential stores are open, restaurants only for pick up or deliveries, some stores only for curb side pick up...
More and more businesses are closing down...

But I would like to ask the smart hospital people who asked for stronger measures... that if the system is overwhelmed now... before Covid wth took 3-4-5-6 months to get a dr's appointment, or to get an appointment to get a test done?
"During the height of the first wave of the illness in Ontario, some 264 patients required intensive care. As of this morning, there were 265 people with COVID-19 in Ontario ICUs."
Back then we tested 10-12 thousand people, now 42+ thousand... sure we are horrible... plus you have to social distance, and wear a mask everywhere...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Is this the 'Hey, just stay home as much as you can' or the stores are open restricted hours and emergency only kind of trips out?
It’s a Canadian lockdown, you can go out and do whatever you want as long as no one is offended or made uncomfortable.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Is this the 'Hey, just stay home as much as you can' or the stores are open restricted hours and emergency only kind of trips out?
essential services only. 50% restriction in grocery stores.
Month long holiday with my wife
boo boopy do!
1608579939018.png

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
It’s a Canadian lockdown, you can go out and do whatever you want as long as no one is offended or made uncomfortable.
So, are the stores up there out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Lysol like they are down here? I haven't been able to get Lysol since March!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
So, are the stores up there out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Lysol like they are down here? I haven't been able to get Lysol since March!
Lots of everything except Lysol but my wife orders that somewhere.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
We only had that problem in March and April, now we have them...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
in Oz when we went into lock down about a year ago the sex shops ran out of stock. no on walked straight for weeks.

Top Bottom