Corona World

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Drs and scientists around the world are fighting for months against the PCR test "results", that it's not reliable and the measures that governments are making are wrong... unfortunately not many people listen... even if they do, are made look like the "bad" people.
I guess it's easier to do what the government says and don't use your brain?! ... not even common sense anymore...
I am the weird one in the lab saying that I won't take the vaccine. I already told them if they get it and I don't, they will be safe even from me, so no need to worry, not for me, I will worry about myself... But wonder how much they will worry a couple months after getting the "world saving" vaccine...

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We have a friend in NC that has it pretty bad, he's lost 22 pounds in a week. He went to the ER and they sent him home with a pulse ox monitor and said to come back when it's worse. they won't treat him. I guess they are going to wait for him to die.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
100% of the people who dont take the vaccine will die. Same statistics for those who do take it.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time for all of us, yet don't rush me to my eternal home :)

Awhile back, there was a anti inflammatory prescription I took for my carpal tunnel that worked great. They ended up in taking it off the market as some people were dying of heart attacks. I did have some chest pain around the 3 or 4 round of using it. Didn't realize at the time it was probably the cause.

I went to the store to get my supply of Zantac and it was gone, only to find out a month later they took it off the market due to it being linked in causing cancer.

So now, with this unproven over time and years, this covid vaccine, and were supposed to trust it?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Were fooling ourselves with chemical bandaids. Modern medicine is based on these chemicals.. theres one for every problem, and for every problem it relieves, you add four new problems, as advertised!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Better health care?
I know there are exceptions out there, but in general.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
If you've paid any attention to the TV commercials for any of the new drugs they're peddling for any number of diseases, if you pay attention to the listed side effects, I think I'd rather have the illness than take the drug.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
To protect themselves from future lawsuits by calming we disclosed the possible side effects, granted, at 60 miles an hour, "but we did disclose them".

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If you've paid any attention to the TV commercials for any of the new drugs they're peddling for any number of diseases, if you pay attention to the listed side effects, I think I'd rather have the illness than take the drug.
I know a bit too much about Remicade. It's an IV drug that is for autoimmune disorders. Rhumatic arthritis, chrons, etc. It's an immune modulator.

Aunt went on it. She had terrible arthritis. She took it for 5 years. Then died of the cancer it caused. Which is a known side effect.

She said that, even as she prepared to die, she would have done it again. The last 5 years had less pain than the prior 30 and she felt functional again.
I'm not sure I could take that trade off. But I'm not nearly immobilized in my hands either.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
any clues on this inflection point the japanese didn't have but everyone else did?

Untitled.png

Top Bottom