Corona World

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
If you live in the US and avoid an opioid addiction you can ignore the decline.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I saw some names on that thread that I miss, especially Mark.
I was also looking for threads from GC (Greg Curd) he was a hoot, but looks like he passed away just before I moved to this forum, thought he had been here as well. Wish I could come up with some of his old denture humor.

Last edited:
bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I've had 3 offices covid-closed. Once it gets in there, 75% everyone gets it. Cheaper to wear a mask and follow protocols than loose 7 days of production. By the time you know, it's too late. Its a red state in a red county. It didn't care how you voted.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Corona finally got into our lab. Thankfully only one employee got it. They got very sick, but they are through the worst part. This employee also happens to enjoy posting their views on social media. Some of theirs views include an aversion to wearing masks(we made masks mandatory back in April) and not complying with state guidelines on gatherings. This person bragged about how many people they were going to have over for Thanksgiving and posted several pictures of about 12-15 people inside their house without masks. They got sick 9 days later. This is all to say, be careful over the Christmas holiday. It isn't just you that could be affected. This person could have gotten their fellow employees sick and/or caused the lab to shut down.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Corona finally got into our lab. Thankfully only one employee got it. They got very sick, but they are through the worst part. This employee also happens to enjoy posting their views on social media. Some of theirs views include an aversion to wearing masks(we made masks mandatory back in April) and not complying with state guidelines on gatherings. This person bragged about how many people they were going to have over for Thanksgiving and posted several pictures of about 12-15 people inside their house without masks. They got sick 9 days later. This is all to say, be careful over the Christmas holiday. It isn't just you that could be affected. This person could have gotten their fellow employees sick and/or caused the lab to shut down.
Do they still have a job?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Do they still have a job?
Yes they do. Their social media posts have gone silent.....Hoping they have gained some insight into some of their ideological positions.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
When biologic science is a political decision we a loose.
Its the most damning actions of our current administration. They made mask wearing and following public health guidelines political. It didn't have to be this way. There were always going to be fringe extremists who would scream about the tyranny of wearing a "face diaper," but their voices were amplified and their actions were encouraged.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its so interesting how you believe the CDC about the life expectancy rate, but not about the vaccine claims.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Yes they do. Their social media posts have gone silent.....Hoping they have gained some insight into some of their ideological positions.
That person should REALLY appreciate you. They put your, and their coworkers lives in danger, not to mention putting your business in jeopardy. And they STILL have their job. If they worked for me, they'd be in the unemployment line.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
That person should REALLY appreciate you. They put your, and their coworkers lives in danger, not to mention putting your business in jeopardy. And they STILL have their job. If they worked for me, they'd be in the unemployment line.
I am truly hoping they have learned a lot from this experience. I have seen this person go from apolitical four years ago, to being a person who posts several times a day about politics. I would say they have been radicalized by our current administration's rhetoric. I am sure the lack of a "kraken" was very disappointing. They are a very talented and dedicated employee so I would like them to stay part of our team.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I am truly hoping they have learned a lot from this experience. I have seen this person go from apolitical four years ago, to being a person who posts several times a day about politics. I would say they have been radicalized by our current administration's rhetoric. I am sure the lack of a "kraken" was very disappointing. They are a very talented and dedicated employee so I would like them to stay part of our team.
Someone's talent and politics have nothing to do with the fact that they put other peoples lives and your business in jeopardy. If they were as dedicated as you say, they wouldn't have done that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im not sure whats worse, getting the rona, or being belittled behind your back that you got the virus because youre stupid, based on political rhetoric.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hello, this is Nancy Pelosi,
I would like to drop by at 3pm for my do.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
RKM have you been brushing up on your mandarin? I hear your PM has big plans.

Top Bottom