Corona World

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Riley, you couldnt just give them a kiss or borrow their fork or something? Weak!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Everyone in this industry is concerned about 'who made your crown'? Was it made overseas? Was the lab owner a CDT?

Heres the company making the holy elixir for mass consumption.. get in line.. cuz..

"... a brief glimpse of Pfizer’s track record for safety and ethics. This is a short list, by no means inclusive of the company’s entire rap sheet.

• Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
  • In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
  • Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
  • In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
  • Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
  • In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
  • Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
  • In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
  • Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.
  • Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise."

doug

doug

Reaction score
Having read all of that, I'm still happy to get the vaccine.

doug

doug

Reaction score
This is the same guy who claimed that the COVID-19 was a hoax.

A quick google search

C

charles007

Reaction score
First Moderna nothing, no sore and wife had slight sore arm. Second Moderna vaccine, no soar arm but the wife had sore arm again and felt a little bad on day two. My adult son received Pfizer with slight sore arm with both and felt a little bad on day two with 2nd vaccine. Of all the people I know that took the vaccines only one close friend felt really bad on day two. Most of the people I asked knew someone who died from Covid and no one has died after getting the vaccines. Yet to hear of anyone getting Covid after taken vaccine and or death. Don't understand why friends and family still refuse to get the vaccine but I do understand not wanting to vaccinate young children. At this point from what I know today I probably wouldn't vaccinate my child if they were under 10 -12 yrs old or so. Got a feeling at some point we will need a booster vaccine or another vaccine so I'm ready if it comes to that.
I maybe wrong about this but I will share my experience. Received vaccine in my car so I opened the door and let my left arm hang in the wind to be more relaxed to get the vaccine. The nurse ask me to do this on the first vaccine so I did the same on second vaccine with a different nurse. I think relaxing my arm may have prevented not having the typical sore arm that most people feel at some level of discomfort or I'm just extremely lucky ? I had zero effects after both vaccines and most people I asked said the same but they all had the sore arm for a few days.

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
Charles, I had Covid, I got both vaccine shot(Pfizer) I got "Sick" about 12 hours after each vaccine and stayed that way for 2 days. MY PCP and my stepson, who works in research at MTSU, said that it was because I have a robust immune system. I'd rather have an adequate one and not suffer as I did, but I am one of many who may never have to deal with it again,

C

charles007

Reaction score
Charles, I had Covid, I got both vaccine shot(Pfizer) I got "Sick" about 12 hours after each vaccine and stayed that way for 2 days. MY PCP and my stepson, who works in research at MTSU, said that it was because I have a robust immune system. I'd rather have an adequate one and not suffer as I did, but I am one of many who may never have to deal with it again,
I would have done the same as you Doug. We were able to get out 2nd vaccine Aprl 2 but we think my wife may have had Covid last Thanksgiving even though she tested negative the same week she got really very sick very quickly. She had classic systems of Covid, even the rash but diagnosed with pneumonia. Took almost 3 months before she got her strength back. My wife is one of those lucky people who never gets sick and never complains about anything. Its still shocking when you hear from people you meet or friends and family when they tell you someone who died from Covid. Its only been in recent months that I don't hear sad stories like that.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
We shall revisit this thread in five years...Deal

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
If any of us are still alive….
A big population drop in the 14-eyes countries was predicted by a non b/s site, which seems to be well connected with defense contractors and three letter agencies... way before cov. was a thing. Coincidentally mostly mRNA vaxx is given in those countries...Vroam

[ Puts on tinfoil hat, and hunkers down at some remote place ]

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I wouldnt think a post on an obscure forum would override the multibillion dollar media/gov/corp propaganda push to change someones mind. I can explain it to you, but I cant understand it for you. The fact that more vaccinated people are dying now than people with covid might be alarming to some, but I also understand doubling down on being vaxed, because theres nothing you can do about it now. Ask the mom whose 12yo daughter is in a wheelchair and feeding tube if she thinks it was a good idea.. not me.
The only part of this that matters to me, is when me and my kids backs are against a wall with a deadly needle pointed at us, that will change things very drastically. I hope everyone is prepared for that.

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
Source? I think the last time there was this type of push for use of a vaccine was Polio. The hundreds of thousands(millions) of lives saved by that crudely developed vaccine is a testament to how important science and medicine are. That a billion people have been protected from a virus by a highly developed process using base genetic material is an important change. That they can simply change the purpose of the intent of the vaccine and directly target another virus easily and effectively is amazing. If they could develop it to help me get relief from my life with the overwhelming depression and anxiety that I have suffered for decades, I would be at the front of the line to take it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Comparing polio vax to corona vax is like apples and oranges. The inventor of the mrna process is sending out warnings against mass vax and giving it to children. The fact is, the people that make this stuff are sitting back and waiting to see what happens just like everyone else.. including the FDA. Youre also assuming this will protect you from covid, which even the CDC scientists are saying it wont. Im all for a cure all that ends mans ills, but pharma is not the answer, IMO.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The girls mother was giving testimony to a senator. No its not everyone having reactions, but it is affecting peoples health for no reason, just like covid. The FDA demands records of our milling tools, but a drug that adversely affects people given to the masses is fine. Theres 100s of stories if you look. Even eric clapton changed his tune.. Another fact in the video is that this vaccine has already had more adverse reactions than any drug in the last 30 years.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...covid-vaccine-destroyed-daughters-life-video/

Top Bottom