Corona World

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
That's a good read Gru, thanks for sharing !

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
One more for those who care for disagreement as a tool to discern where to find the "middle" (the truth is rarely in the extremes):

I present these because we have no shortage of "it's the end of the world as we know it", not because I necessarily agree with (or even understand) all things in them.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Theres way too much hilarious trudeau trolling going on to be posting biden memes.. cmon man!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Never been so happy as I was this morning when my test results came back positive for Flu type B. But I also have pneumonia.🤒
Update: The rapid flu test was a false positive. No flu, just pneumonia. Which is enough.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
How do you determine if its a false positive? Take another test?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
How do you determine if its a false positive? Take another test?
Yup, I had a rapid test in the morning at an urgent care since I couldn't get in to see my Dr. The urgent care sent me to the ER for more testing, they did PCR for Flu A&B and covid. All came back negative today.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Its almost like its the way its been throughout all time and history... until now. Now we eat, breath, absorb, inject synthetic molecules (poison) into our bodies and wonder why they have intolerances or cant fight off a virus. Germ vsTerrain theory.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Right? Like back before vaccines when the life expectancy was like half what it is now?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah those golden years are what Im looking forward to. Sitting soiled in a sanitarium.

Top Bottom