Compare One Touch to Miyo

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Considering purchasing one of the above systems. Anyone with experience from both that could weigh in pros and cons of each system? Seems most labs go with Miyo but I wonder if it’s just follow the leader. Thanks

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Considering purchasing one of the above systems. Anyone with experience from both that could weigh in pros and cons of each system? Seems most labs go with Miyo but I wonder if it’s just follow the leader. Thanks
Miyo is pretty awesome I don't have any experience with one touch, I like miyo way better than ivocolor it isn't even close.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
lustre past One is simply Lustre Paste NF with added/combined kits and a new FLO glaze added.
i use the NF set, here are the replacement numbers
one touch, no idea

Attachments

• Initial IQ.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 13
John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
I haven’t found anyone that doesn’t like Miyo. A lab tech friend of mine said he could match any shade with Miyo. I wasn’t impressed. I believe he’s certainly gotten better with Miyo over the last couple years for sure.
I went with One Touch. Out of the box, first crown glazed nearly perfectly - 9.5 out of 10, for sure. EZ to use, only 1 temp to fire at, one time, very predictable results, consistent, shades match every time. That being said, I don’t use and did not purchase the pink kit, all of my zirc work is pretty basic gravy, and classic vita shades.

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Andrew what is C2C?

My license plate used to read C2C 2015, because I rode my bicycle that year Coast to Coast (sea to sea). Recently I got a new plate, C2C2C because I rode my bicycle to the Arctic Ocean, hence the three C’s.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Andrew what is C2C?

My license plate used to read C2C 2015, because I rode my bicycle that year Coast to Coast (sea to sea). Recently I got a new plate, C2C2C because I rode my bicycle to the Arctic Ocean, hence the three C’s.
C2C is Coast to Coast Dental Implant Consultants llc, C2C Lab is owned by that company technically.

as far as cycling goes, i prefer to rip around town on a hybrid at 2 am dressed in all black. no rules. if its raining? my wife know i'll be home before sunup.

on the flipside, Riding C2C is simply "bad ass!" Two thumbs up, but i simply don't think i'd make it. Kudos to you though, thats quite the "feat".
edit: forgot to add a 2C

Last edited:
John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Thanks, but most anyone could do it if that’s what they wanted to do. I’m no one special that’s for sure! OTOH, gotta have great accounts that will come back to you when you’re done with the journey. I think I was gone 80 days in total. I’m a one person lab, and I was busy the day after I got back. Cheers!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
thats awesome.. we are a 2 person lab, so far with 1 amazing account. i'm only looking for "amazing accounts". and only looking for 3-5.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I have a "high end" Ceramist friend that swears by Miyo, but also uses LustreNF
i'll probably be buying more resins than anything and sticking to NF

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Funny, I have high end end ceramist friend too as mentioned earlier. My favorite geek.