CAD/CAM help

S

sml2010

Reaction score
Hi to all

I am a student and want have a CAD/CAM system research and need to ask some question from some dentist that use CAD/CAM technology(3shape,DentCAD, .....).
It give me crazy. I get confuse and i need write a brief article of my research so i can't write it in this forum.
Dear dentist Please contact with below Email:
[email protected]

Please let me to ask my question
I am wait for your reply

Thank you

C

charles007

Reaction score
Are you in dental school ?

If your looking for help from dentists, your at the wrong dental forum......this forum is for techs, with a few dentists that chim in from time to time.
Many of us here have cad/cam systems in our dental labs if you have specific questions.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Going crazy is the first step to becoming a dental tech...you are on the right path..Lab Guy can walk you thru the next steps...:}

S

sml2010

Reaction score
Hi Dear charles007

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, i need a some one that work with Dental CAD/CAM system not a dentists. Sorry for can't tell my mean exactly.

Request help to all dental CAD/CAM users :please sent me an email for exchange our knowledge.
I am wait for your help.

Thank you

S

sawtooth

Reaction score
CADCAM help

CADCAM can be daunting and I have seen a few systems such as 3Shape and ExoCAD which are impressive, but I have also come across this: Dental Solutions Learning Zone
which looks quite impressive from Delcam as they seem to have all the bases covered. What's everyone else's experience like?

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
Hi Dear charles007

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, i need a some one that work with Dental CAD/CAM system not a dentists. Sorry for can't tell my mean exactly.

Request help to all dental CAD/CAM users :please sent me an email for exchange our knowledge.
I am wait for your help.

Thank you

ok if u want to help about cad cam ,ask me ,i will answer u ,

M

moldov3anub

Reaction score
Greetings colegues!

This is my first post here. I didn't know where to ask this so i am writing it here.
Can someoane help me with an .stl file with the metal framework of a removable partial denture? The dimensions musn't be exactly, only the shape should look like here ai.imgur.com_yh0Sy.jpg . I have searched everywhere in my country but nobody has the software module for removable partial dentures design/scan.
I am doing this for my graduation thesis in wich i am willing to analyze with an FEA (finite elements analyze) module from Autocad Inventor, the mechanical behavior of different materials from which this prosthesis can be made of.

The fine Romanian wine is on me
ai.imgur.com_OZBrE.jpg :))
ai.imgur.com_yh0Sy.jpg ai.imgur.com_OZBrE.jpg