Help Wanted C&B tech wanted

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Northeastern TN lab hiring still for a crown and bridge (or ceramics) technician!
we work Mon-Thurs 10hr days. 401k with match after 90 days, and hopefully this year we will be offering a company healthcare plan. (still sorting the details!)

must have at the least a basic understanding of form and function, terminology, etc, and MUST have a passion to learn and grow with a growing laboratory!
ideally, have some digital experience and a desire to work in a positive team atmosphere.

most of our workflow is zirconia based (fcz, pfz, micro-layered) and all ceramics (emax and lisi press). minimal metal work or waxing required but we do fabricate pfm and full contour gold crowns as well. pay determined upon experience and skill level.

reply to this post or send me a private message and lets chat!!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You have snow on the ground down there?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
its been cold around the country and im still in shorts! come join the party!

OpalEssence

OpalEssence

Reaction score
I am lebanese canadian dental technologist, 48 yrs old living in Lebanon at the present time. I worked in Lebanon, England/U.K and Canada. I am willing to continue my career in the U.S. if possible, i've been told it not easy moving there even if am canadian, whats your thoughts

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I am lebanese canadian dental technologist, 48 yrs old living in Lebanon at the present time. I worked in Lebanon, England/U.K and Canada. I am willing to continue my career in the U.S. if possible, i've been told it not easy moving there even if am canadian, whats your thoughts
so what can you do in the lab?
im not certain of "how" to go about hiring someone that isnt a citizen, and to be honest....i dont even have the time to do the research needed

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
well we have had a stellar start to 2019! lots of good stuff in the works....now to find a crown and bridge tech looking to enhance their career and take it to the next level!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Our lab is continuing growth and we are hiring for a skilled crown and bridge position,and all levels of experience. Ideally we want to find a tech thats 1-5yr into the industry and has a passion for learning and growing!(but we will consider ALL skill levels). We have a stress free and fun work environment, always stay on top of new technology and procedures, 401k with match after 90 days and hopefully in 2019 we will have a healthcare plan nailed down and rolled out for all full time employees after 90 days of full-time employment. We will cross-train in ALL depts. That means if you know c/b but want to learn dentures, we train it. If you know dentures and want to know c/b, we train it. We want techs that want to learn any and everything!
With that said, we want to hear from crown and bridge of all skill levels! if you want to live in a state with NO STATE INCOME TAX, beautiful mountain ranges, lots of lakes and river, and enjoy country living in a quiet city....we have the opportunity for you!
Seriously, we have a stress free workplace and want to keep it that way. Must be able to put up with a 5yr old girl running around every other week(after school). A giant grill and smoker sit near the front door so we can roll them out whenever the mood strikes us. Theres tequila in the freezer (no really!) and beer in the frig! Lets have some fun, make some teeth, and laugh at endless cheesy jokes....they have to be cheesy when the kid is around hahaha!
As a bonus, we attempt to work four 10 hour days Monday through Thursday...which means 3 day weekends every week. (when we arent slammed with work that is haha!)

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Why does nobody want to for work for ya ? Vroam

user name

user name

Reaction score
Nobody wants to leave this paradise.