Help Wanted C&B tech wanted

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,680 31
Northeastern TN lab hiring still for a crown and bridge (or ceramics) technician!
we work Mon-Thurs 10hr days. 401k with match after 90 days, and hopefully this year we will be offering a company healthcare plan. (still sorting the details!)

must have at the least a basic understanding of form and function, terminology, etc, and MUST have a passion to learn and grow with a growing laboratory!
ideally, have some digital experience and a desire to work in a positive team atmosphere.

most of our workflow is zirconia based (fcz, pfz, micro-layered) and all ceramics (emax and lisi press). minimal metal work or waxing required but we do fabricate pfm and full contour gold crowns as well. pay determined upon experience and skill level.

reply to this post or send me a private message and lets chat!!

OpalEssence

OpalEssence

Ratings
I am lebanese canadian dental technologist, 48 yrs old living in Lebanon at the present time. I worked in Lebanon, England/U.K and Canada. I am willing to continue my career in the U.S. if possible, i've been told it not easy moving there even if am canadian, whats your thoughts

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,680 31
I am lebanese canadian dental technologist, 48 yrs old living in Lebanon at the present time. I worked in Lebanon, England/U.K and Canada. I am willing to continue my career in the U.S. if possible, i've been told it not easy moving there even if am canadian, whats your thoughts
so what can you do in the lab?
im not certain of "how" to go about hiring someone that isnt a citizen, and to be honest....i dont even have the time to do the research needed

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!