C&B Occlusion Consistency Problems

C

charles007

Reaction score
Johnny,,,,,,,,,how do you like the sound! of your models now.... music to your ears ! doctors ears that is !

J

johnny

Reaction score
Indeed, the sound of a properly equilibrated model is a wonderful sound!

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hey little Johnny.......I want charge you for that tip if you promise to use that tip on all cases .... and spend hours on DLN.... when you have the time ....and be good to your mom !!!!

Equib your models is something that few tech do, or even know about........ Your way ahead of the game.......

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Hey little Johnny.......I want charge you for that tip if you promise to use that tip on all cases .... and spend hours on DLN.... when you have the time ....and be good to your mom !!!!

Equib your models is something that few tech do, or even know about........ Your way ahead of the game.......

Little Johnny Be Good!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Guilty of pointing the finger!

This for an imp supported bridge (FDP) #10 - #13. Probably could have used a smaller tray and save some more on impression material, waaaay too much impression material being used. popcorn
What does the other side look like? How about bi-lateral stability and equilibration? :confused: popcornpopcornpopcornpopcorn
DSC04247.jpg

Last edited:
D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Indeed, the sound of a properly equilibrated model is a wonderful sound!

Many of you have asked me when I was going to discuss "equilibration" or "why are some crowns high & need adjustment, others not ?" Join me for some answers.

Study with a Master at Your Home, Lab or Office!

With Jensen’s convenient and cost-effective Virtual Study Clubs, you and your employees can engage in valuable professional learning opportunities within your own environment.

This unique format allows for interactive training of registered participants, whose own models will be used by the instructor -- while at the same time also allowing any number of your other employees to learn by ‘over-the-shoulder’ observation. Simply project the sessions on a conference room screen, and you’re ready to go!

Join master educator Russell T. DeVreugd, CDT for six exceptional live Webinars over three-months covering multiple topics combined in a way that has never been done before!

Mr. DeVreugd will share equilibration, waxing, treatment planning and ceramic design methods and techniques perfected while teaching the longest-running Occlusal Morphology curriculum offered in the United States.
Registered participants will have access to recordings of all modules for a period of 90 days.
An optional hands-on course will be offered in Raleigh, NC at a significant savings for Study Club participants.
We will be launching this program in February 2011. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Ann Pellegrini by phone 800-243-2000, x 2305 or by E-MAIL.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Guilty of pointing the finger!

This for an imp supported bridge (FDP) #10 - #13. Probably could have used a smaller tray and save some more on impression material, waaaay too much impression material being used. popcorn
What does the other side look like? How about bi-lateral stability and equilibration? :confused: popcornpopcornpopcornpopcorn

Oh come on what are you crying about, looks like you can see the contacts and occ on an implant bridge should be built about 3 mm's out so ur home free :) :) :) :) :)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Oh come on what are you crying about, looks like you can see the contacts and occ on an implant bridge should be built about 3 mm's out so ur home free :) :) :) :) :)

LOL!!!:D:D:D:D:D Still laughing:D:D:D:D:D Thats what he said.popcorn Just wanted to validate a point. :cool:

VincentCeramics

VincentCeramics

Reaction score
I think the great way is to check your metal/zircon in patient mouth before you do ceramic. That's the best double check i think.

If is good then great! And if it isn't like in your ocludator then wax models like they must be after looking in patient mouth and reocludate.

I know thats time consuming but its great way to get it right.