Beware denture lab owners!!!!!

hydent

hydent

Reaction score
Bart,

In all due respect it seems to me you made a business decision based on emotion not facts... No one on this forum shared the conversation or was on the same line with supplier and dentist...Second or third hand info.. Every supplier who sells any dental products makes deals...It is just business!!

I cannot think of any dental supplier in this economy who does not offer clinical and technical product discounts.. Personally I could not care if a client provides their own teeth, components or attachments.. margins are created on labor efficiency not materials..Regarding the verbal slander of your lab...We all have had that happen it is just part of the business world and if your accounts truly value you and your work they will know this person is not professional in their behavior.

Like I said every dental supplier makes deals so you cannot single just one out...It is not very professional behavior on your behalf either..

Rob K[/QUOTE

I realize it's business and I am not trying to slander Ivoclar or their products. I have said previosly in this exchange that they have great products and that I don't dislike Ivoclar. I just have a problem with them setting a suggested retail price and then not honoring it themselves. It's my opinion therefore I chose to take my business elseware if it were any other supplier doing this I would also dissagree. Perhaps emotion did play into my descision but I also have facts too and to be quite honest it took three months to make that descision. It's been a good descision as I have had nothing but great feedback since then. You are right Rob the clients that have been exposed to the slander (some in the same office) laugh at it because they know the motive, so I have no worries it's the principle of the matter. You may not see it as proffesional behavior Rob but I don't see their behavior as professional either and no offence but your opinion is another bias one.... I'll see you in October.

Last edited: