Back Up and Running

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
What's happening fellow DLN members...I just wanted to let everyone know my website www.unekevizionz.squarespace.com is once again live. I have tweaked a couple things, added new images, and added more information regarding my patented CLICK attachment. Unekevizionz website is a resume for the digital age...so take a look...maybe your team could use an energetic multi-faceted member with an eagerness to learn...paper resume copies are available...references as needed and include metal finishers with hands-on experience with my wax-ups and managers with both conventional and digital experience. I am currently living in NY and would love a change of scenery, especially in the winter. So go ahead and shoot me a message and lets talk. thanks everyone

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
you in western ny?

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
Yeah I actually researched your location when you posted in the help wanted forum...Tennessee right?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I actually researched your location when you posted in the help wanted forum...Tennessee right?
thats correct, but if you are where i think you are....i grew up just down the road and i am guessing youve heard of my mentors lab somewhat nearby you as well. i ran their lab for the first 6-7 years after they opened the doors. looooooooove the finger lakes region!

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
its definitely a beautiful area...but I think a return down south is in order...I am not really a winter guy lol

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
its definitely a beautiful area...but I think a return down south is in order...I am not really a winter guy lol
thats why i left! hahaha

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
How is Tennessee treating you? The area seems nice on google maps

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How is Tennessee treating you? The area seems nice on google maps
its actually very nice! and very similar to the finger lakes area. the mountains are bigger tho haha
taxes are farrrrrrrrrrr less.

Top Bottom