Atlantis FLO scan flags

B

Bzydo23

Reaction score
I just got a few Intraoral scan where the Dr. used Atlantis IOS FLO scan flag. Any ideas on how to design analog model/custom abutment in exocad?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Atlantis does not publish a library you can use.

you have two options: make your own library by downloading the 3shape library and having someone convert the files to stl, then copy/pasting them into your own premill libraries and configuriing the .xml yourself

or

send it off to atlantis

B

Bzydo23

Reaction score
How difficult is it to do option #1?

Thanks for the response

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
difficulty level 5/10

but it means cutting at least one custom abutment to check angle before verifying that this new scan body system is correctly digitally positioned. depending how off it is, it may be 4 or 5 more custom abutment mills before you get it right, and that just verifies one variant of one platform.

difficulty 9/10 to find a 3shape user who will convert your files in the 3shape library found on the sirona site to stl.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
If you do decide to pursue creating the library from 3Shape you will probably have to call them. This is the link that should be for the library https://mysimplant-service.orderdigitalsolutions.com/ImplantsLibraries But I seem to recall it either not having the right parts or completely not working.

I would find a lab that can handle the case to create models for you or as CHL said, send it to Atlantis