Amann Girrbach No Flame Plus Electric Bunsen Burner Waxer

A

Anziano

Reaction score
Can anyone thats used one of these or similar say how well they work. How about for denture waxing

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
We have been using them for the past 8 years I think . They are perfect . Go for it .

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I have one that I will use for some waxing but as an old tech I still need the Bunsen for softening a full sheet of wax. These work by induction and you have to be careful that your tool isn't to big(thick). But then I may have a slight touch of pyromaniac so the open flame may just calming for me even if I can't really see the pretty flame.
I think you will find C&B folks loving it but they do work with one drip at a time.

Last edited:
jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
I love mine!! cant work without it. but to be honest it is a little overpriced at 250. there are plenty of others on ebay from china for like 40-50 bucks. I know its not as nice as the aman girbach but the still work. I have an aman girbach for years and still works great. the one i bought from china came broke lol but i fixed it very easily and still works good. i paid 300 less for the one from china haha. food for thought