Alternative to IPA?

HygienicBee

HygienicBee

Reaction score
As much as I'm sick of hearing and reading about covid-19, there is a real issue that is effecting the supply of 90% IPA. It just isn't available anywhere. Without it, I can't do my job.
I'm wondering if anyone has any alternatives to get digital models, and surgical guides clean.

K

KIM

Reaction score
As much as I'm sick of hearing and reading about covid-19, there is a real issue that is effecting the supply of 90% IPA. It just isn't available anywhere. Without it, I can't do my job.
I'm wondering if anyone has any alternatives to get digital models, and surgical guides clean.
:p
I like my IPA's around 8%. Never tried one that strong, wow...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Check the local liquor store and see if you can find some 180 proof grain alcohol.

I'm sure you need it now, but there are online sources for high % IPA. Bought a gallon of 99% yesterday.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I buy it from a local chemical supplier, the smallest order comes in 5 gal containers... they don't sell to individuals only businesses...

doug

doug

Reaction score

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Do you have any experience using it?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Have you checked Big Lots, Red and Yellow dollar stores, $ Tree etc? I got 4 gallons at Walmart 2-3 weeks ago and they were running low then.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i always lean toward a porter lately

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Tripropylene glycol methyl ether, I looked this stuff up. Keep it away from oxidizing agents.

HygienicBee

HygienicBee

Reaction score
Have you checked Big Lots, Red and Yellow dollar stores, $ Tree etc? I got 4 gallons at Walmart 2-3 weeks ago and they were running low then.
I haven't looked until it was too late, bought 2 5 gallon buckets a year ago and just ran out. the only 4gallon shippments I found available had at least $175 shipping, not that desperate just yet.

HygienicBee

HygienicBee

Reaction score
Check the local liquor store and see if you can find some 180 proof grain alcohol.

I'm sure you need it now, but there are online sources for high % IPA. Bought a gallon of 99% yesterday.
Who knew everclear could do something besides ruin my life

doug

doug

Reaction score
Do you have any experience using it?
I haven't had a reason to try it. The IPA is working well and easy and safe to dispose of. I haven't had any problems getting it, Sam's club has plenty.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I haven't had a reason to try it. The IPA is working well and easy and safe to dispose of. I haven't had any problems getting it, Sam's club has plenty.
My wife just called me from Sam's club. She said all the sheep are there. The line for check out goes to the back of the store. She left and spoke to a woman in the parking lot loading her car. She said over two hours in line to check out. Today probably isn't the day to shop there for isopropyl. Lol

T

TAB

Reaction score
My wife just called me from Sam's club. She said all the sheep are there. The line for check out goes to the back of the store. She left and spoke to a woman in the parking lot loading her car. She said over two hours in line to check out. Today probably isn't the day to shop there for isopropyl. Lol
Download the Sam's club "Scan and Go" app. Bypass the checkout line and head towards the door. Items are paid within the app.