Adjust giroform laser

G

grabo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to adjust a giroform laser so that it can line up with the pin drill
Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Download the manual from amanns website.

G

grabo

Reaction score
I have but there is nothing in it to say how its done , looked all over the Internet and asked all my Tech friends, so im exasperated. Need help with this.

M

mcfly

Reaction score
Thanks Affinity ,i phoned AG and used tool no 4 to loosen brass housing around the laser and then adjusted !

K

Kat Dunham

Reaction score
I have but there is nothing in it to say how its done , looked all over the Internet and asked all my Tech friends, so im exasperated. Need help with this.

Hi grabo, we can certainly help you at Amann Girrbach. Please call us at 800.851.3719 or send us your contact information and we will gladly assist you over the phone. To adjust the laser to the pin you can rotate the top piece slightly to the left or right, depending on where the laser is off. Please call us or send us your contact information so that we can further assist you.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Wow AG finally shows up on DLN! Where are you from Kat? welcome!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi grabo, we can certainly help you at Amann Girrbach. Please call us at 800.851.3719 or send us your contact information and we will gladly assist you over the phone. To adjust the laser to the pin you can rotate the top piece slightly to the left or right, depending on where the laser is off. Please call us or send us your contact information so that we can further assist you.

Welcome Kat. Is AG a new sponsor here on DLN?