3Shape slow perfomance

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
for the last few days 3shape has been doing a weird thing. In dental manager, it will stall and give me the spinning circle every few minutes. Super annoying. I'm backing stuff up now in preparation for possible re-installation.

Anybody else seen this and have a fix?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yeah, lately having some very odd things happening. What version are you running? We have 17.2 and 18.1.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
17.3 here. Nothing weird until like 4 days ago.
I totally agree I fully been experiencing these exact same things. I thought it might just be my network or my PC but it’s been driving me nuts. Then to make things even worse we hired a new person who supposed to be a 3shape master and he reset up our system and network to standalone instead of services and then all of a sudden he quit within not even a month of working there no notice or anything. So I’ve been doing my best to reach out to all the resources I know as well as anybody on here that may be our assist I greatly appreciate it let me know if you have any ideas or what you think. Oh and the kicker is when her changed the networking he set up the main PC with the dongle as a standalone instead of the server which totally messed up all the communication between all her other PCs and now I can’t get my main PC with the dongle connected to the dental manager but weirdly enough I can connect through the clients which makes it even slower any advice? Would be much appreciated! Can honestly say I love 3shape and I have always had great success with it but I never came across an issue like this