3Shape graphical glitch

P

Pearl Dental

Reaction score
Hey anyone have any ideas why this may be happening? when rotating a model parts of it disappear making it really awkward to work on
Version is 2017 (no update contract as we mostly use exocad so not worth it) I have tried updating the graphics driver to see if windows had messed it up as its not always been like this.
This only happens with 3shape, exocad is fine
Thanks in advance 👍
Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hey anyone have any ideas why this may be happening? when rotating a model parts of it disappear making it really awkward to work on
Version is 2017 (no update contract as we mostly use exocad so not worth it) I have tried updating the graphics driver to see if windows had messed it up as its not always been like this.
This only happens with 3shape, exocad is fine
Thanks in advance 👍
View attachment 36936 View attachment 36937 View attachment 36938
Check what @rkm rdt said. But you may also 'push' the top cube on the right side. It is the 5th icon from the top in the right, on my screen. It re-centers your 3d image and eliminates the cut away, when you zoom in.

Holy

Holy

Reaction score
Check what @rkm rdt said. But you may also 'push' the top cube on the right side. It is the 5th icon from the top in the right, on my screen. It re-centers your 3d image and eliminates the cut away, when you zoom in.

I have same problem with 2018. it is not cut away tool for sure. it is a glitch.

P

Pearl Dental

Reaction score
I'm equally embarrassed and relieved it was that simple 😂.... That sorted it👍, cant believe how long I've put up with that and not asked on here... Thank you

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I have same problem with 2018. it is not cut away tool for sure. it is a glitch.
I agree. But by hitting that cube icon it reshuffles the 'settings'. Or however you want to call the result of the action.

But I also have by accident hit the 'cut away' tool and it took me a moment to figure out why I cant see the scan.

Last edited:
P

Pearl Dental

Reaction score
This is my other pet hate.... Anyone know where the update files are located to delete them? were not entitled to this update so have to click remind me later every time I load, I have changed the reminder interval but still asks every day..

Capture4.JPG

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Click one of the view boxes right side to bring the model to that view point then move. Best to make sure GPU driver is up to date, but yes happens randomly. even in 2020.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
i been using same 18.2 but it is rare random. That is why I understand what OP saying.

Yep, it just happened to me. Had to use Contraluz solution to get the arch back.