3shspe with or without yearly licence ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
No more continental breakfast for me.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I was living in an illusion where Sirona software was the bug ridden mess but now I see all this and I'm wondering if they all suck equally lol

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you, sbob. And maybe at times I take things to seriously :)
i believe in ya!
ive said this before but ill post it again. most of the products and software and equip used in the lab nowadays are all great. they each have their pros and cons, ups and downs, but generally speaking they all work just fine. personal preferences (and tech support) aside, they all do what we need them to do.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I really like Exocad and no issues, and I like the scans I get from both trios 3shape communicate and sirona connect center . So far so good. I am grateful

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We've been using Exocad for the last eight years, currently running the latest version of Galway. This is the first time in eight years that this license fee has been asked of us. Is this new, or usual?
CONTRACT RENEWAL INFORMATION:
$1158.00
Advantages of Keeping Your License Under Contract 1. Ability to add modules to the existing software 2. Access to the latest material and implant libraries 3. Access to dentalshare 4. Continued access to reseller support How the Renewal Process Works 1. Reseller (DT) will contact you one month prior to your expiration date 2. You can choose to opt out of the contract upgrade or pay for another contract year 3. If you decide to opt out, you can reinstate the contract any time up to 90 days after the contract expires without a “refresher fee” penalty 4. After the 90 day grace period, a $1,500 refresher fee will be added to the upgrade fee.

doug

doug

Reaction score
You were never required to pay the annual license fee. You only paid if you want to have access to the update in existing software or the newer versions as they are released. I'm surprised your reseller didn't contact you about this.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
You were never required to pay the annual license fee. You only paid if you want to have access to the update in existing software or the newer versions as they are released. I'm surprised your reseller didn't contact you about this.
My reseller, has not been all that great, lately. I am most likely going to dump them and find a new reseller.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
we purchased the Flex dongle that has yearly license fees for renewal...
also can add modules as needed.. which is huge for us, just starting out.

Top Bottom