3shape F8 Scanner

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone out there have the new F8 scanner? If so, any thoughts? We are using the E4 right now, but was
still wondering if an upgrade is worth it? The E4 has been amazing so far. So I'm not sure if an upgrade
would be necessary at the moment!

Anyhow, was just curious if anyone has the new F8, and how they like it!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Been rocking it since january. Simply Amazing and for the price it is even better! E4 to F8 is up to you. both are amazing scanners. But the no tilt scanning on the F8 is amazing and the fully adjustable articulator scanning is top notch.

Last edited:
I

ironteeth

Reaction score
We have been having nothing but trouble with our F8, using it for dentures, all of the support people don't have the answers we need. Was sold to us as being a quicker turnaround so far not the case. It is too new to have the proper support we are looking at going back to the E4 at this point.

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Ocak ayından beri sallıyorum. Tek kelimeyle muhteşem ve bu fiyata daha da iyi! E4'ten F8'e kadar size kalmış. her ikisi de muhteşem tarayıcılardır. Ancak F8'deki eğimsiz tarama muhteşemdir ve tamamen ayarlanabilir artikülatör taraması birinci sınıftır.
Help me seven send me maıl [email protected]

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
We have been having nothing but trouble with our F8, using it for dentures, all of the support people don't have the answers we need. Was sold to us as being a quicker turnaround so far not the case. It is too new to have the proper support we are looking at going back to the E4 at this point.
What version DS are you running?

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Friends, is there anyone who can help me? I don't know your language.
I apologize for the wrong words.)

My browser was working before, now its axis is missing. (error)
Motor rotation timeout in move to trigger. (error)
calibration failed global positioning not possible the dot plate is obscured to the cameras (right). chek saved images. (error)

The last error I got was

Findmotorswitchposup: home switch is already high (linearmotor)

please help me.

my email adress: [email protected]

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Friends, is there anyone who can help me? I don't know your language.
I apologize for the wrong words.)

My browser was working before, now its axis is missing. (error)
Motor rotation timeout in move to trigger. (error)
calibration failed global positioning not possible the dot plate is obscured to the cameras (right). chek saved images. (error)

The last error I got was

Findmotorswitchposup: home switch is already high (linearmotor)

please help me.

my email adress: [email protected]
Sorry not on here much these days, but honestly sound like this is a hardware issue. Scanner needs to be repair. Sucks, trust me. But you might be better trading it in towards a new scanner. you'll probably get more on a trade in then try to repair it.

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Sorry not on here much these days, but honestly sound like this is a hardware issue. Scanner needs to be repair. Sucks, trust me. But you might be better trading it in towards a new scanner. you'll probably get more on a trade in then try to repair it.
Brother, can you connect to the computer remotely to make a better diagnosis? (Can you give me a number for communication via watsapp)