3Shape 17.3.0

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
do you have still 3shape problem? i can help you

G

gth

Reaction score
Nothing but issues with 17.3, when attempting to redesign cases 3shape is looking in completely random folders for the dcm files. the latest error was for a mapped drive to our file server with absolutely nothing to do with 3shape, a reinstall didn't fix it, a clean install and restoring from backup to get all the cases back in didn't fix it, and no one appears to have any clue why this is going on.

would definitely not recommend this version to anyone unless you like downtime.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
I had 17.2 and there were crazy issues with Implants received from Trios scans either being rotated or raised and lowered in the model. I bought an E3 which came with 16.4 and the implant issues went away.
3Shape says that this problem should be fixed in 18. We will see.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I had 17.2 and there were crazy issues with Implants received from Trios scans either being rotated or raised and lowered in the model. I bought an E3 which came with 16.4 and the implant issues went away.
3Shape says that this problem should be fixed in 18. We will see.
That's funny cause we run 17.2.0 for production and not a single implant rotation issue on any of our libraries, and we have a lot of them. I'm also on the beta team and 18.0.9 is solid. They are gearing up for the first release 18.1 soon. What library had issues?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
That's funny cause we run 17.2.0 for production and not a single implant rotation issue on any of our libraries, and we have a lot of them. I'm also on the beta team and 18.0.9 is solid. They are gearing up for the first release 18.1 soon. What library had issues?

All of the libraries that I use. Argon, NT Trading, Open Implants. Both my reseller and 3Shape could not figure out a solution. 3Shape said that it is a known bug and it would be fixed in 18.
I knew that a fresh start / new system would fix it.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
All of the libraries that I use. Argon, NT Trading, Open Implants. Both my reseller and 3Shape could not figure out a solution. 3Shape said that it is a known bug and it would be fixed in 18.
I knew that a fresh start / new system would fix it.
I run argen as well no issues. I would highly suggest deleting the old dme from the control panel then installing the latest revision.

When you update the software and not the dme's, sometime they act funny.

Top Bottom