sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
interesting stuff! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the possibilities

mammasan

mammasan

Reaction score
***, I was just curious as to a rough idea of what it would cost someone who bought the invision to print their own surgical guides. I was referring to the FDA approved material for guides.

ter01475

ter01475

Reaction score
Great replies...I have been on vacation for the last week...so I missed some of the replies. We currently have codiagnostiX and use the gonyx table to make our guides. They now are looking for $650.00 to upgrade the system and $65.00 per click to export a guide for printing...plus they charge $25.00 per site for the metal guides....so what is left for the lab??? Not much...but great for DWOS!
That's why BSP looks good...now I just have to get good with the software and figure out how I will print either the model from BSP or the guide.
Thanks for all the help!

Ter

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Who could recommend a 3D printer for making guided surgery guides. We don't do a lot, maybe 3 or 4 a week, so cost of the printer is important.

They can make you the surgical guide and also sell printers
  • Dental 3D Solutions
  • 11101 Cutten Rd Ste 105
  • Houston, TX 77066
  • Office: 281-674-7252
  • Fax: 281-583-0773
  • Equipment Sales: 281-583-7552
  • Drill Guide Sales: 281-674-7252
Email:

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
***, I was just curious as to a rough idea of what it would cost someone who bought the invision to print their own surgical guides. I was referring to the FDA approved material for guides.

Less than $10 if you skip a service agreement for the printer, and a few other saving things..;)

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
You can use a pegasus printer for under $3,000. You can use the model based surgical guide technique. The software converts the treatment plan into a model with posts with a single click and then it is ready for printing.
You can also digitally design the surgical guides in BSP and have it printed for around $25.
More information regarding both techniques is available here.
http://try.blueskybio.com/guidefab/

Either way both techniques allow you to fabricate surgical guides in-house.
Case fees to Blue Sky Bio start at around $11 per case. No other software fees or export fees involved.
Surgical templates can be fabricated for all implants all and guided surgical kits.
NO other software is necessary.

Michael Steel

Michael Steel

Reaction score
does anyone have a surgical guide file they can send me I would like to try and have it milled and printed to see the difference greatly appreciated

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
Whats your email? I will send you one. It is too large to attach to this post.

Michael Steel

Michael Steel

Reaction score
we were also interested in a guided surgery software maybe if youre free you can give me a call 7322840545

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
Here you go https://goo.gl/D5odYT

It is a link specific for your email address since it is a HIPAA compliant file transfer system. If anyone else wants the file, send me your email.

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
Yes, files can be sent and received at no cost. Advanced functionality or large amounts of storage can be acquired by upgrading. One of the advantages of upgrading is personal upload page with your background and logo.

Here is a webinar that was presented on usage and features. The basic free package has alot of uses and more is yet to come.

S

silvares

Reaction score
You can use the form lab 3d printer if you want to do model bases surgical guides.