3D MODEL PRINTING FOR IMPLANT CASES/3SHAPE

dentech

dentech

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODY

I am using 3shape to design abutment and build model for implant cases but i am not able to make model with repositioning analog,3shape sw give me only the option to make abutment as die.
any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

thank you
Hamza Bessa

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
First off which implant library are you using?

Second in the order for did you select the proper digital implant model?

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODY

I am using 3shape to design abutment and build model for implant cases but i am not able to make model with repositioning analog,3shape sw give me only the option to make abutment as die.
any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

thank you
Hamza Bessa
Assuming you have the proper .dme file for the analog, click on the virtual model settings in upper left corner. Open the Dies drp down menu and uncheck the option to print abutment as part of model...

dentech

dentech

Reaction score
thank you for ur reply

I tried on Nobel and zimmer implant, and I had their tech support to reinstall dme file, I ll try to find that option RJS8669.

Thanks

Matt Stratton

Matt Stratton

Reaction score
Hi Dentech,

Note that your 3Shape library needs to support digital model analogs, as not all do. CAP offers NT Trading components, which do support this. You can find the DIM analogs on our web store: http://shop.cap-us.com/nt-trading-d...-screw-vent-r5-dim-350-r5-dim-450-r5-dim-570/

And if you need the NT Trading library, you can download it directly from their website: http://www.nt-trading.com/us/downloads.php

Then it's just a question of setting up your 3Shape case to use the NT Trading library, and you will be able to design a model that can receive the special analog.

Hope this helps,
Matt

Top Bottom