10k eur budget for a printer

Q

qbawy

Reaction score
Hi all! as above , any sugestions? The choice big! So what would you put your 10 grand on??? Thanks!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
does the 10 k have to cover the whole cost, or will you be ok using 10k as a down payment ?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
asiga max really good quality and service mines been great stay away from formlab they start ok but once used for a while they give problems.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
formlabs clear sg material (Eu complaint version) also contains bisphenol A

the material sheets for outside the EU zone say they do not contain bisphenol A.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
formlabs clear sg material (Eu complaint version) also contains bisphenol A

the material sheets for outside the EU zone say they do not contain bisphenol A.

Ask Glenn Formlabs has nothing Nexdent has

Q

qbawy

Reaction score
thanks guys, budget would allow for asiga max at tops. but we really like the nexdent 5100 . is that avaiable yet?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Out of respect for the sponsors of this site I can not provide more details about our products until we have our own sponsorship with DLN. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Q

qbawy

Reaction score
O M G this is embarassing... seriously- what about fredoom of speech? And this is worlds leading dental forum or what? If We can not talk openly about our equipment here, then where? Confused.com. ;)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
O M G this is embarassing... seriously- what about fredoom of speech? And this is worlds leading dental forum or what? If We can not talk openly about our equipment here, then where? Confused.com. ;)
There is no freedom of speech on someone else’s forum, however non-sales people can say most anything they like here. Sales people are supposed to pony up if they would like the opportunity to sell their products here. Glenn is just being considerate to those that have done just that. Good for you @Glenn Kennedy !

Last edited:
Q

qbawy

Reaction score
yes thats right, business is business, I understand, my apologies, just end of long week.
It just so happen that the nd 5100 is on top of my list, but it is hard to get any non - corporate info / test of this machine. Somebody knows anything more than we can find on their website? Uk dealer says it will only be avaiable in December :(
my other contender is structo, but over a budget good bit...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i would go with something thats been around a little while like the asiga even it had a few bumps at 1st but now is really sorted.

JayH

JayH

Geek
Reaction score
I've been playing with the 5100 a little and would be happy to answer any operational questions you might have. Ask here or PM.

M

Mark Welch

Reaction score
yes thats right, business is business, I understand, my apologies, just end of long week.
It just so happen that the nd 5100 is on top of my list, but it is hard to get any non - corporate info / test of this machine. Somebody knows anything more than we can find on their website? Uk dealer says it will only be avaiable in December :(
my other contender is structo, but over a budget good bit...
Have you considered the Asiga Max?

P

Pfeonix

Reaction score
I've been playing with the 5100 a little and would be happy to answer any operational questions you might have. Ask here or PM.
Tell about your impressions about the printer? Whether you on him printed folding models? Whether you checked the accuracy of the printed designs? What have revealed shortcomings, or can be you something has disappointed in him?