Please help me to find a mill center in MI

katya

katya

Reaction score
After grinding on Zir bridge for 1 hour -I realize I need a new mill center that is not gonna put me through this *&^$# again.
Please PM

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Great! My contact info is
Aaron Bald
J&B Dental Studio, Inc.
210 N Main St
Deforest, Wi 53532
608-846-5966
We offer a high esthetic(he) zirconia that is 1000mpa from your model work for 54.99.

We also have a high strength(hs) zirconia which is 1200mpa from your model work for 54.99.

We will also do HS zirconia copings for 44.99. You pay for the shipping to us and we will pay for it on it’s way back to you.
Any questions please let me know!
Thanks!
Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew J Raes

Matthew J Raes

Reaction score
After grinding on Zir bridge for 1 hour -I realize I need a new mill center that is not gonna put me through this *&^$# again.
Please PM

Where do you live Katya? What kind of turnaround time are you looking for?

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Who are you using currently?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Just curious, Their design ? Yours ? Your scan or theirs ? Apex is out of Ann Arbor . What area are you from ? Ivoclar / core3d is in Rochester. Im close to Brighton, not sure whats around in other parts of the state.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Katya,
You should give Aaron @ J&B Dental Studio a try. Aaron has a small lab and can give the personal touch that large milling centers can't.
You can actually talk with Aaron about your cases and special needs. Over the years I've learned that smaller labs have the best quality you can't get from larger milling centers. If you have a case that needs special coloring your just a phone call away.
Good luck,
Charles

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Katya, you should give Aaron @ J&B Dental Studio a try. Aaron has a small lab and can give the personal touch that large milling centers can't.
You can actually talk with Aaron about your cases and special needs. Over the years I've learned that smaller labs have the best quality you can't get from the large milling centers. If you have a case that needs special coloring your just a phone call away.
Good luck,
Charles

I appreciate that Charles!

katya

katya

Reaction score
Hi!
I live in the middle of MI-Owosso. 1.5 week turnaround is fine.
I've been working with Wieland(now core3d-something) for 6 years.
I send models-small lab I don't have a scanner hence their design. I approved it with the comment-please disable fissure fn in the design and take 1.5 off occlusion on the Pontic ..Its the tech who just....the other techs are good thats why Im with them so long...but with that one I never know what mood she is in(((( Im not her manager - I don't wanna manage her-not my job.6 years and you still wanna fight? Just please do what I ask you to do but my requests were ignored.
Another issue(off the subject) since "they" became 3dcore the glaze started puddle on the crowns(I use Zircon-bite to polish) I called to ask if they change anything -they said its not the case so Im doing something wrong(again my unfortunate tech told me that -the irony)))) So stop using Zircon-bite?
I called Apex-they seem nice...a bit expensive.
I talked to Aaron-I like the price. I think I'll give a try to t J&B studio.
Thank you for replies and good luck wishes.

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Hi!
I send models-small lab I don't have a scanner hence their design. I approved it with the comment-please disable fissure fn in the design and take 1.5 off occlusion on the Pontic ..Its the tech who just....the other techs are good thats why Im with them so long...but with that one I never know what mood she is in(((( Im not her manager - I don't wanna manage her-not my job.6 years and you still wanna fight? Just please do what I ask you to do but my requests were ignored.
Another issue(off the subject) since "they" became 3dcore the glaze started puddle on the crowns(I use Zircon-bite to polish) I called to ask if they change anything -they said its not the case so Im doing something wrong(again my unfortunate tech told me that -the irony)))) So stop using Zircon-bite?

Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Core3DCentresNorthAmerica

Reaction score
Hi!

Hello Katya,

Please give us a call or send us a PM. As a long time customer of our facility, we would love the opportunity to address your concerns and to continue earning your business. It sounds like there is some miscommunication occurring.

We take great care in dialling in specific customer preferences and storing them in a customized profile. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in having a well-trained and responsive support team, so we would really like to investigate your claims regarding this specific technician. Currently, we do not offer any glazing or finishing service to our customers, so we would like a little more clarification on the "glaze puddling" that you are describing.

I have informed our operations and general managers of your situation so they can properly address any issues.

Thank you for your patience and consideration, Core3dcentres values you as a customer Katya and we hope that we can continue our relationship.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Just curious, Their design ? Yours ? Your scan or theirs ? Apex is out of Ann Arbor . What area are you from ? Ivoclar / core3d is in Rochester. Im close to Brighton, not sure whats around in other parts of the state.
Come up and visit me brother...dam, you're not too far from me.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Please PM
I'd definitely try Apex Milling in Ann Arbor...not very far from you, ask for Paula....but keep in mind Nick is the wizard behind the scenes :) Also, since you live so close, I'd stop over at Wixom and see Steve at Axsys, might have some milling options for you...he LOVES us DLN. Also, if you ever head north, exit 212 on I-75, hang a right and you'll be saying Hi to me :)

katya

katya

Reaction score
I'd definitely try Apex Milling in Ann Arbor...not very far from you, ask for Paula....but keep in mind Nick is the wizard behind the scenes :) Also, since you live so close, I'd stop over at Wixom and see Steve at Axsys, might have some milling options for you...he LOVES us DLN. Also, if you ever head north, exit 212 on I-75, hang a right and you'll be saying Hi to me :)
Thank you for the offer!
I will come-I hope you like chocolate cake!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer!
I will come-I hope you like chocolate cake!
Yep, it will go with whats on tap here at the lab bar :) My door is always open to Dental Jedi's like yourself :) Besides, you need a cold beer after grinding on a zirconia bridge for an hour :p

katya

katya

Reaction score
Hello Katya,

Please give us a call or send us a PM. As a long time customer of our facility, we would love the opportunity to address your concerns and to continue earning your business. It sounds like there is some miscommunication occurring.

We take great care in dialling in specific customer preferences and storing them in a customized profile. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in having a well-trained and responsive support team, so we would really like to investigate your claims regarding this specific technician. Currently, we do not offer any glazing or finishing service to our customers, so we would like a little more clarification on the "glaze puddling" that you are describing.

I have informed our operations and general managers of your situation so they can properly address any issues.

Thank you for your patience and consideration, Core3dcentres values you as a customer Katya and we hope that we can continue our relationship.
I do not like doing this to"Core3DCentres but I asked many times to give me techs that I like to work with to no avail.I gave up.
I polish and glaze- using Zircon-Brite and Ivoclar stain and glaze. In December of this year the cases that came to me became very hard to stain and glaze-it would take up to 5 bakes before I like what I see. With Wieland I didn't have to do that many firing cycles.I called 3dcenters and was told I was doing something wrong. High probability thats me.Not your fault. I thought it needed a further research.
Im glad you hear me finally and good luck to you. I've made my decision.

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
We use Jensen’s insync and miyo, typically requires 1 bake. Rarely 2. We’ve also used GC Lustre Paste and that was 1 bake a lot of the time sometimes 2, depending on the consistency of the paste.

Reaction score
I do not like doing this to"Core3DCentres but I asked many times to give me techs that I like to work with to no avail.I gave up.
I polish and glaze- using Zircon-Brite and Ivoclar stain and glaze. In December of this year the cases that came to me became very hard to stain and glaze-it would take up to 5 bakes before I like what I see. With Wieland I didn't have to do that many firing cycles.I called 3dcenters and was told I was doing something wrong. High probability thats me.Not your fault. I thought it needed a further research.
Im glad you hear me finally and good luck to you. I've made my decision.

Katya,

It is unfortunate that you have made up your mind, we do appreciate the feedback however.

Just wanted to clarify, Core3dcentres did not take over possession of our Troy, MI facility until February 1st of 2018. Any issues that you experienced in December would've been under WPT/Ivoclar.

Over the past several months, Core3d has been conducting extensive R&D projects to improve the quality of the products going out the door. Feedback from our customers across the board has been extremely positive!

Best of luck to you, the members on this site are very knowledgeable, capable, and always willing to help each other out.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Katya,

It is unfortunate that you have made up your mind, we do appreciate the feedback however.

Just wanted to clarify, Core3dcentres did not take over possession of our Troy, MI facility until February 1st of 2018. Any issues that you experienced in December would've been under WPT/Ivoclar.

Over the past several months, Core3d has been conducting extensive R&D projects to improve the quality of the products going out the door. Feedback from our customers across the board has been extremely positive!

Best of luck to you, the members on this site are very knowledgeable, capable, and always willing to help each other out.

Ivoclar is primarily a materials company and milling was not their strong suit. Hence their decision to exit the outsourcing/milling segment.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
a materials company and milling was not their strong suit

does not compute. anyone who knows materials should know the best ways to process those materials, by all methodology.

if you meant to mean ivoclar's focus is on pressable and layered materials not milled applications and for that reason gave up milling, then more specific language like that could have been used to drive your point better.

just being pedantic.

Top Bottom