Reitel Induret Compact casting machine

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey guys ,

I am searching for a new casting machine to replace my old Manfredi Multihertz workhorse . I am thinking of buying the Reitel casting machine mentioned above . Any feedback from users or any reccomendations for another brand are really welcome ! Thanks

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
I have a Reitel for 10 yrs super machine nice for precious and non precious. I also do an occasional chrome with no problem

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks wilkscm , I have almost decided to buy this machine .

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
So you're still casting :)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
So you're still casting :)

Only what I can't mill (bridges with attachments , posts ) . I am getting some money from the European Union and it is a nice opportunity to renew my equipment . My casting machine is nearly 30 years old , it is older than me ! So since they are giving me half the money to go for it !

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Sounds like a great opportunity,

Metal is almost dead, but we did have a record day yesterday casting gold crowns. 13 single units with a combined weight of almost 2oz of good old fashion gold. We have been on a one or two a day for a long while so it was a hard day on the metal guy yesterday :)

I love to see black fingers at the end of the day!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Sounds like a great opportunity,

Metal is almost dead, but we did have a record day yesterday casting gold crowns. 13 single units with a combined weight of almost 2oz of good old fashion gold. We have been on a one or two a day for a long while so it was a hard day on the metal guy yesterday :)

I love to see black fingers at the end of the day!

Metal for us is not dead yet . It is still the king , although zirc , e.max and composite has replaced lots of it . RIght now , my production is 60% metal , 40% others .

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
the reitel is really small and you can control the melt. I have the temperature sensor but never us it and casting takes some practice but results are good. Gold is really good using the carbon crucible.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Drizzt, one on ebay.de for 1000 eur or so..

ama123

ama123

Reaction score
I have a Reitel for 10 yrs super machine nice for precious and non precious. I also do an occasional chrome with no problem

Hi,
I see from this post that you have or had a Reitel casting machine for 10 years. Do you still have the manual?
I have an old Reitel (I think it's older than 2006) and I have some problems with it and I don't have the manual. Not even the guys from Reitel don't have it.
Did you ever had problems with the heating? Mine stopped heating suddenly during the casting process. The temperature just dropped and it doesn't work anymore.
Thank you
Hi,
I see from this post that you have or had a Reitel casting machine for 10 years. Do you still have the manual?
I have an old Reitel (I think it's older than 2006) and I have some problems with it and I don't have the manual. Not even the guys from Reitel don't have it.
Did you ever had problems with the heating? Mine stopped heating suddenly during the casting process. The temperature just dropped and it doesn't work anymore.
Thank you

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would also like the manual for mine.. They sent me the schematics and a user manual.. but its very poorly done. VERY. Quite dissatisfied with this company actually...

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Hi Drizzit,

Do you have any info about getting EU grants? I could also with replacing my casting machine...

Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
Hi guys I am looking at purchasing a Reitel Induret S anyone have this machine? Cheers!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
one just sold on ebay.. realllly cheap.. like $1500!

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Metal for us is not dead yet . It is still the king , although zirc , e.max and composite has replaced lots of it . RIght now , my production is 60% metal , 40% others .

We are 9% metal 91% metal free.

ter01475

ter01475

Reaction score
We use a Bego Fornax and would highly recommend it......come over here and I might sell it in another year or two

S

Szilard

Reaction score
Hi,
Thank you
Hi,
Thank you
Hi, Did you get an answer to your question? I am starting having the same problem with my Induret S and I am wondering what can be done...?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What problem are you having? I have wiring diagrams but thats about it. The guy from reitel US was pretty helpful, I will try and find his email.

S

Szilard

Reaction score
What problem are you having? I have wiring diagrams but thats about it. The guy from reitel US was pretty helpful, I will try and find his email.
Hi,
Most of the time it wouldn't start melting after the first cast (when I'm lucky to have it started for the first time).
It just simply refuses to melt.
The starting button is 100% working, water and air pressure are stable the electricity shouldn't be the problem I believe (since I've tested it in two different locations, and had the same problems).
In the meantime I've contacted Reitel Germany - hopefully I'll get an answer from somewhere.
Regards