Zahn is having trouble?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
We had a lot of issues obtaining product. I've heard a lot of the products we've come to love are being discontinued as they push their zirlux and bruxzir brands. We've been forced to make a switch from zahn to get what we need.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
You and I have broached this subject via PM if I recall??

Yep. The thing is I would not be surprised if they roll the lab division into the dental division. But who knows. They are an absolute monstrosity. $13 billion market cap.

As far as getting bought or merged, while you never know but their stock is trading in the mid $150's per share so very unlikely. I would look for them to make more acquisitions and throw their weight around. Personally dislike a lot of the execs there, but they know what they are doing.

Also note that lab biz is minuscule compared to the other stuff. And if anyone thinks for a minute that when they buy a company they intend to keep all the staff, I've got some WMD's in Iraq to sell you. Smaller acquisitions are made because it is cheaper to buy the company out of the way. Their M&A team is aggressive and they have the cash to back it up.

As with everything, this should all be taken with a grain of salt because you never know what is really going on behind the curtain. Enron was a great buy at one point too.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I heard our own JW has acquired HS in a putting contest.

Sinking a 20 footer, JW was high fived by his future employees Bob and Sam.

Attention immediately turned to the potential new corporate name.
Rumors in the clubhouse were trending towards " John Henry" .

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
"Enron was a great buy at one point too"

I think this is the perfect analogy for HS right now

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yes but enron is great for buying ultracheap toilet paper now.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
My local rep suddenly "disappeared" in the last couple of weeks. I was wondering what the heck was going on.

K

KIM

Reaction score
My local rep suddenly "disappeared" in the last couple of weeks. I was wondering what the heck was going on.
How long had they been there? Were they located in CA?

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We're growing weary of the profiling, even clowns have a right to keep and bear axes.
#CLM!
58350455.jpg

doug

doug

Reaction score
"Enron was a great buy at one point too"

I think this is the perfect analogy for HS right now

Enron had accounting discrepancies for years that got "overlooked" because of greed. It would be hard for that to happen again, to much media attention on any company that out performs.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Enron had accounting discrepancies for years that got "overlooked" because of greed. It would be hard for that to happen again, to much media attention on any company that out performs.
Cough...bernie madoff...Cough

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I never repeat gossip, so read very carefully :)
Since we're all basically guessing here I'm gonna throw out the possibility of the FTC's Price Fixing suit against them and Benco may be getting interesting.

No proof at all, just a thought.

Top Bottom