System is rigged

Attachments

• IMG_4639.jpg
    IMG_4639.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 27
vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
Enron had accounting discrepancies for years that got "overlooked" because of greed. It would be hard for that to happen again, to much media attention on any company that out performs.

I did not say there were any accounting irregularities, my point was only that it is very easy for a company to go from Hero to Zero. I personally don't believe that is the case here with Uncle Hank. There are some very intelligent people running that place. It is a very well run company. Ruthless, but well run.

Last edited:
E

escopche

Reaction score
The reps I've been getting (not on the CAP side) have been sporadic at best. One didn't even know about the CAP buy out, when I mentioned if I could talk to one of their (CAP) techs about zirconia. Fortunately, my inside sales rep, Mary L. is fantastic, so she makes up for the other lower tier reps. who sometimes answer the phone first

Mary was my rep until I moved. She is great. I still call in to her, but sometimes she just has my new rep call back:(. The other rep won't work on price, she always will.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Mary was my rep until I moved. She is great. I still call in to her, but sometimes she just has my new rep call back:(. The other rep won't work on price, she always will.

Some of the reps won't even really try to help if something isn't in my order history. They want a product number, and won't look it up on their end, to lazy? It's not all of them, just a couple here and there. That's when I ask for Mary, and now pretty much just go to her extension. She will call, or find out what I need, and take care of it. Sorry to hear that she's not your full time rep.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Some of the reps won't even really try to help if something isn't in my order history. They want a product number, and won't look it up on their end, to lazy? It's not all of them, just a couple here and there. That's when I ask for Mary, and now pretty much just go to her extension. She will call, or find out what I need, and take care of it. Sorry to hear that she's not your full time rep.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
See if you can change your rep to Crystal Conners, she is a great rep too!! She came on board when Zahn bought Keystone.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I do't know about you guys, but my experience with the gentlemen I buy from at Zhan for many many years is amazing, I call him and leave him a message to get an item if he is not there and the item will be in my lab the next day with a great price . If I try something and I don't like it for some reason they'll take it back with no question asked and a full credit is issued.

Bottom line my experience after more than twenty five years has been positive.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
See if you can change your rep to Crystal Conners, she is a great rep too!! She came on board when Zahn bought Keystone.

Not Keystone but Lincoln Dental. Keystone owned Lincoln.

Which reminds me there are so few indy dealers left these days that truly service labs. Sad.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I do't know about you guys, but my experience with the gentlemen I buy from at Zhan for many many years is amazing, I call him and leave him a message to get an item if he is not there and the item will be in my lab the next day with a great price . If I try something and I don't like it for some reason they'll take it back with no question asked and a full credit is issued.

Bottom line my experience after more than twenty five years has been positive.
Wish I could say the same. I hsd to call back 3 or 4 ocurrances after not getting things when talking to a human, and twice when leaving a message. These are undrstandable, and you could say ot happened less than 1x per year, but c'mon, that's exactly why you are in business people.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
Wish I could say the same. I hsd to call back 3 or 4 ocurrances after not getting things when talking to a human, and twice when leaving a message. These are undrstandable, and you could say ot happened less than 1x per year, but c'mon, that's exactly why you are in business people.

I think Zahn is very hit or miss. It also all seems to depend on your rep.

Nowak is definitely better with 1 to 1 service.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
My local rep suddenly "disappeared" in the last couple of weeks. I was wondering what the heck was going on.
I got a call from some guy who is now my "key account" rep. The area rep is gone.

Rainbow Machine

Rainbow Machine

Reaction score
I'm always impressed with CAP's sales manager, Matt. He's awesome. My concern is, if he leaves and CAP/Zahn grows bigger, that service will deteriorate and there will constantly be a hodge-podge mixture of good/less good service reps.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I've been blessed with the best reps in the industry, from each and every company I do business with. I'm constantly amazed because they bother with such a small lab. If HS takes Tracy Lund away, my business will follow her, even though it's not enough to make her quotas.

Top Bottom