Wieland

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Looks like a winner to me, John. Very nice looking set up you have in your lab.

Nice Argen calendar, too. It also works great for writing down scheduled day events to see at a glance (shades, webinars etc).

The calender for the blind is what I call it. Probably the biggest calender given out by a dental supply company.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, and I love it. Every year I call my Wilkinson rep and thank her (Argen) for it. Comes in so handy for me.

Hi, Sevan. I did edit my (that) post. Those are 2:1 notebooks John has on top of the mills, right?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The laptops are pretty slick, this set up allows me to run one cam computer for multiple mills, they are touch screens and really make the system that much more clean of a set up.

The computers can become that much more cumbersome when the mills start adding up, this non supported configuration seems to be an awesome alternative.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
The laptops are pretty slick, this set up allows me to run one cam computer for multiple mills, they are touch screens and really make the system that much more clean of a set up.

The computers can become that much more cumbersome when the mills start adding up, this non supported configuration seems to be an awesome alternative.

As with you, John, well thought out.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Ross I started with the Mini in 2011 bought the select in 2013, bought the Hybrid 2015.

Great, We owned Lava before and now Cercon. I shortlisted Wieland, Roland and Datron for this year, lets see.