For Sale VHF wet module

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have a complete VHF wet module, never used but with one broken handle from shipping.

Includes liquid, hoses, 3 new filters, 2 glass-ceramic holders, tools, cables, and all accessories.

I will post pics of the actual unit (its black) if anyone is interested. I just dont do enough emax anymore to justify using it in my s2. I have another wet mill if I choose to down the road. Should also work on some wieland models..

$1000 obo + shipping.
VHF-S5-wet-grinding-tank.jpg

Last edited:
Gor222

Gor222

Reaction score
I have a complete VHF wet module, never used but with one broken handle from shipping.

Includes liquid, hoses, 3 new filters, 2 glass-ceramic holders, tools, cables, and all accessories.

I will post pics of the actual unit (its black) if anyone is interested. I just dont do enough emax anymore to justify using it in my s2. I have another wet mill if I choose to down the road. Should also work on some wieland models..

$1000 obo + shipping.
Hello. I want to purchase this module, how can I contact you and what country are you in? Thank you!!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Dm me! I’m in NW Usa

Gor222

Gor222

Reaction score
Please tell me, if this module is exhibited on any site like ebay?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
No its not on ebay, I have an S2 and might keep it to mill emax if nobody is interested, these are hard to come by, especially at that price.