Wieland Select

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Has anybody used this mill? Any feedback with the wet function?

Thanks,

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
search! - and the short answer is yes. whole thread about it by John Wilson

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
the wet mill option is not available until later this year.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
You will not have a wet dry version its wet only or dry only.

We have the stacker version and it works great.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
My Ivoclar rep tells me July/August for the wet version. My guess is, with the new super-translucent zirconias about to hit the market, there's a possibility we may never see the wet version. If I can get a similar result as to what ZirkonZahn is showing on the cover of DLPR, with a material that comes in a puck and mills easily, why would I fool with little blue blocks that have to be "wet grinded"...

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
My Ivoclar rep tells me July/August for the wet version. My guess is, with the new super-translucent zirconias about to hit the market, there's a possibility we may never see the wet version. If I can get a similar result as to what ZirkonZahn is showing on the cover of DLPR, with a material that comes in a puck and mills easily, why would I fool with little blue blocks that have to be "wet grinded"...
I wanted to chime in here. I doubt Ivoclar would pull back with their new mill based on what ZZ has going on.... emax is a huge product . As I understand it, the Select will allow for layered block/disc integration. Supposedly they will have both emax and zenostar in layered options, and software that can allow for unit placement in the transitional materials. Also, supposedly they have the patent on layered blocks with empress multi cad. So, I expect to see the mill.

L

labtek

Reaction score
Ivoclar
Can anyone give me information on discount levels with Ivoclar North America. I have had people tell me that get 4 and 5% and others who get nothing. Does anyone know the dollar volume required to get what percentage discount.
I would assume if one was to buy a Wieland system from Ivoclar then a top percentage discount would be in order. What is that percentage. If you feel loyal to your ivoclar rep, then just send me a personal message. I just want to know what to ask for within reason.
I spent my first several years in business not asking for discounts, thinking that the reps would give me the best prices, to my surprise, thats not how it works, you must ask to get.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Depends on your yearly volume and your consistent purchases. Just because you drop big coin on a piece of equipment will not afford you global discounts.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
We get insane discounts...apparently we are either the largest east coast or national consumer of e.max ingots (can't remember).

it used to be jimmy before he did his own thang'

Once you are a "regular" they treat you real good.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
We get insane discounts...apparently we are either the largest east coast or national consumer of e.max ingots (can't remember).

it used to be jimmy before he did his own thang'

Once you are a "regular" they treat you real good.
Who do you work for Joe?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I didn't know Lincoln had a lab. Interesting.

Top Bottom