Which company or brand provides most affordable Non Precious metals?

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
I m trying to look for prices but they all asking me to sign up to see the prices. I m running out of my NP alloys i bought 15 yrs ago and the company went out of business. I would really appreciate if anybody know or has a good recommendations for affordable NP alloys. All i m using is for metal reinforcement for temporaries. Not for a porcelain work.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I m trying to look for prices but they all asking me to sign up to see the prices. I m running out of my NP alloys i bought 15 yrs ago and the company went out of business. I would really appreciate if anybody know or has a good recommendations for affordable NP alloys. All i m using is for metal reinforcement for temporaries. Not for a porcelain work.

Bego?

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
I have about ~10lbs (need to weight it on my scale at home) of non precious alloy. It’s been sitting in my storage for 10 years.
If you are interested let me know and I’ll let it go for great price.

Attachments

• IMG_7885.jpeg
    IMG_7885.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 7
Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Also shipping with USPS flat rate medium shipping box is $17.05.