Wax up of the week

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Started?.....Just closing down from last night!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
go ahead, be critical.
no Bunsen burner used. no alcohol torch. let me know your thoughts (everyone)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I like it! Is it set against natural dentition? The molars are longer than the bicuspids.
yeah on the patients left side there's some super erupted opposing dentition.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Not bad for not having essential tools. I'd like to see the neck of 11 brought out just s skosh
thanks. any pointers I can get would be great.

Luke

Luke

Reaction score
working on building up those roots and gingival papilla like @kcdt image.jpeg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I think your work looks great. Id be proud haha
well....

as an 18 year veteran of crown and bridge..... those pics are the very first attempt at dentures ever in my career. so thank you very much.
also did a cast partial setup and got compliments from my client on that today. gotta love it!

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
well....

as an 18 year veteran of crown and bridge..... those pics are the very first attempt at dentures ever in my career. so thank you very much.
also did a cast partial setup and got compliments from my client on that today. gotta love it!
Good job! I've been doing removables for almost 16 years and know my first crown wouldn't look anywhere near that nice.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Look at those healthy papillas! Wax color is generic, but processed the gingiva should look much more natural with some stippling. Nice.
is there something i could or should be doing for the wax color? pardon my ignorance, i didnt realize it was an important detail. (and compared to what i saw from my tech, its blended and uniform)

i know even less about processing dentures the right way, so i will have someone else handle that side of it for me. and thank you!

cnhart@me.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
This isn't your work issue but the laterals are too big, I'd look for better shaped teeth. Physiodens are unbeatable, vita mft are a budget version and not bad. You're letting yourself down without realising. Maybe trim them back a bit?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
This isn't your work issue but the laterals are too big, I'd look for better shaped teeth. Physiodens are unbeatable, vita mft are a budget version and not bad. You're letting yourself down without realising. Maybe trim them back a bit?
thanks, these were teeth selected by the Dr and patient. not my choice on this one