Wax up of the week

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
I'm the ultimate "anti" digital denture guy. Todays resins and composites coupled with a sound understanding of gingival architecture and its relation to emergence profiles have way more coolness factor.... and the fees are much better too!

Attachments

• 882392_438755589540462_190782159_o2415.jpg
    882392_438755589540462_190782159_o2415.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 222
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Much nicer on the eyes Tom! Good work!

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
They'll NEVER be able to mill/print something like that. NEVER.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
images

never is a long time.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
DSC_0193.jpg

Just have to stain and glaze this one and it's out the door.;)

JeffreyDugré

JeffreyDugré

Reaction score
This is a waxup and finition of a caracterize denture at my Lab-3R

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 187
AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Finish looks ok until you put the stippling in Jeffery, I'm just not a fan of something that builds plaque and makes it difficult for a patient to keep clean. Everyone has their style, mine is designed for patients to keep clean. I do put in papilla, rugae, and root emenences, I just hi shine the heck out of it.

JeffreyDugré

JeffreyDugré

Reaction score
I read all your comments about people's waxup but i see none of you're job i'd like to see what you can do beacause you are veryyyy diffucult to satisfy and im sure thats your work is less beautiful than what you pretend to do !with out being disrespectful !!
Finish looks ok until you put the stippling in Jeffery, I'm just not a fan of something that builds plaque and makes it difficult for a patient to keep clean. Everyone has their style, mine is designed for patients to keep clean. I do put in papilla, rugae, and root emenences, I just hi shine the heck out of it.
read

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Jeff.

AJ has been at the bench longer than you have been alive, while he may not post a bunch of pics he is a seasoned and profesional tech with tons of knowledge that WILL help you become a better tech

We all share constructive criticism on this site from time to time. Your skin has to be a little thick to take the information shared here and apply it. Please continue to post and know we all share here so that we may become better at what we do. Remember we are never masters but all of us have the ability to learn from each other perspectives IF we have an open mind.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Jeffery This is an old thread but try reading from the first page Jeff, you are correct I have not posted pictures in the past year (although there are 502 pictures on here of mine) . Strangely I have seen some of my work on web pages for other labs, possibly copied from here. I work alone because I am rather picky, I practice GMP and try to maintain every case to the highest standard. It might be just a denture to us but I think it is the person whom purchases the denture their teeth. I try to emphasise from their point of view, this is what they will present to those around them as their smile, it should be natural in appearance, easy to clean and as functional as a denture can be. They will eat, talk, and other things with this prosthetic. But this is my point of view from only have made dentures since July 1967.

JeffreyDugré

JeffreyDugré

Reaction score
You're right ajel a think you philosophy is good and i'm sure you good but i wanted to see some of your works to push my denture to an other level this is why my last post finish with out being distespectful you guys are all great and good exprerience to share with me !thx and continu guys to help me grow in my lane !!

Jeffery This is an old thread but try reading from the first page Jeff, you are correct I have not posted pictures in the past year (although there are 502 pictures on here of mine) . Strangely I have seen some of my work on web pages for other labs, possibly copied from here. I work alone because I am rather picky, I practice GMP and try to maintain every case to the highest standard. It might be just a denture to us but I think it is the person whom purchases the denture their teeth. I try to emphasise from their point of view, this is what they will present to those around them as their smile, it should be natural in appearance, easy to clean and as functional as a denture can be. They will eat, talk, and other things with this prosthetic. But this is my point of view from only have made dentures since July 1967.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was kidding (;)) but it won't be long.