Warranty work

user name

user name

Reaction score
Funny. I will occasionally deliver a crown for no charge, no reason.

We're just different kinds of people.

If you come across someone with a flat tire needing help, you don't say 'gee. too bad that didn't happen to you when I had time to help'. You gotta help in the time of need.

Doctor may have more money. Im rich in happiness. NOT because things are going great. Because I choose to be.

Because...the alternative is pettiness, anger, resentment, an attitude that Im owed. My life is a blessing, and Im doing well inspite of all the crap Ive done to myself and others. I just grew up a bit.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That would make sense if you guys were invoicing the patients.
But you're not. You are working for the dentists and not with them. If you had a separate lab fee from the dr then your charity would go to the one that would benefit from it.

You might as well donate to the Clinton Foundation. Chelsea's condo fees are due today.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its all perspective, or attitude. The Doctors have to go to work. You do too?

I 'get' to go to work.

Im nobodies patsy. I had a Dr call a couple weeks ago wanting a discount on a crown because it was for her assistants hubby. I said no. I don't know him. he wouldn't give me a discount if I walked into his shop and mentioned the relationship.

She has received subsequent generosity from me though. I just wanted to stand my ground at that moment and make her realize I choose my moments, not her.

I think we're all pretty much the same. No of us are jerks all the time. All of us are some time.

D

dborla01

Reaction score
That REALLY takes stones to ask for a discounted crown such as that.:eek: The Dr. could just eat the lab fee, or just pass on the wholesale price as a value-added benefit to his family practice' folks and their family members...such arroganceBanghead.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
If you are being raped screaming fire is better than a contented moan.

A

adl

Reaction score
Its all perspective, or attitude. The Doctors have to go to work. You do too?

I 'get' to go to work.

Im nobodies patsy. I had a Dr call a couple weeks ago wanting a discount on a crown because it was for her assistants hubby. I said no. I don't know him. he wouldn't give me a discount if I walked into his shop and mentioned the relationship.

She has received subsequent generosity from me though. I just wanted to stand my ground at that moment and make her realize I choose my moments, not her.

I think we're all pretty much the same. No of us are jerks all the time. All of us are some time.
Oh User, just when I thought we have a living Saint among us......

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
That's all it takes to be a saint?
:)