Using Samsung Smart TV with Trios

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Just wondering is there anybody who connected and use a Smart TV like a monitor with a 3Shape Trios? Any advice will highly appreciated.Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I hooked up my Trios to my 48" Sharp aquos but it's not a smart tv.

Worked just fine,you'll need a hdmi cord.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
1. the touch screen can be cumbersome on a trios Cart model. not easy to manipulate and processing power is not as strong as it could be.

2. when connected to a good computer the keyboard and mouse offer much greater flexibility and ease of use for properly marking margins and trimming scans.

3. a much larger viewing area means much bigger exploded view of the margin or surface texture for viewing defects, tissue overhangs, or missing data.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I thought the Trios was pretty much for oral scanning.. What are some the in lab applications? Thanks

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Thank you.my problem is we have 2 Trios Cart and smart TV in every surgeries. The dentist Always have problem with the resolution unfortunately there is no HDMI output in the trios

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
really? mine has one.

remove the back panel you should have 2 open usb ports (for wireless mice/keyboards) and an HDMI port. or maybe you have two older versions of the cart?