Really? More Sironia Crap.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Guys this FZR is machine produced ( i know you can make it better than a dentist ) i think it could come back and bite you on the ass ! Dentists employed techs many years ago because they could make more £££ not having to produce prosthetics - the same thing is happening here. Its a lot easier to make than PFM`s etc , ie less equipment and a nice clean process. If the machine ( in office) suits them and has advantages , either time/cost they will go for it- just as we would or do ! Don`t throw out your casting machine and don`t loose thoughs life long skills :) We need to produce work that dentists can`t make otherwise we`re all doomed. These single unit or posterior FCZ crowns (standard stuff) are already a commodity and will becme CHEAPER & CHEAPER IMO :(

Last edited:
P

PinAn

Reaction score
Funny, and pathetic. But isn't this the MO of Sirona? Sirona clearly understands something about zirconia that no one else does to be able to sinter that fast. :rolleyes:

Was just coming on here to post a funny propaganda video, and this seems as fitting place as any.

The entire channel Youtube channel is pretty hilarious. Have a laugh.

Sorry if this derails the thread. popcorn

what is this joke video from??
sirona???

If that 3shape is using by me . I only need 2 and half min to finish all process

Last edited by a moderator:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
how about they just show some one taking 10 minutes and doing the bloody thing properly!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
clearly they are showing someone who doesnt know how to operate a 3shape scanner. see that little button in the corner above the Continue button? selects all the arch. added benefit: can actually properly do excursives.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Clearly the idea of a ten min FCZ sinter is crazy, but is the Furnace any good?? Yes, it does look like a Mihm Vogt Speed HT and it has several firing program, pre-drying cycle.. How do their heating elements stack up vs a Mihm's?? On a 90 min or 180 min program does it compete with the others? Translucency? I don't care what the Dr's are using this for, is it LAB worthy??? ;) T