Procera Scanner

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Al thanks for the nod, it was great showing you what we can offer, thanks for the opportunity to partner with you.

To anyone reading this, understand that the reason I participate on DLN is not to obtain or secure business. My involvement is to share tips, tricks, and wisdom I have acquired over my career. This industry has provided a wonderful life for me and my family and this is my way of giving back just a bit. I have had the very sincere pleasure of making some wonderful friends and some long lasting partners. I feel fortunate and my door is always open.

D

digitalcadcam

Reaction score
Wow ! What a great topic!
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OPTIONS you will likely find only 2 will shake out! Not Nobel not Lava just 3Shape and Dental Wings. Someone come up with how you can even compare Nobel to 3Shape? Seriously and I am happy you are happy with your Nobel ROI however every single person I know is using theirs for bars and abutments only. As for 3M Lava Centres - read some blogs - they are a materials company probably the best in the world overall - 3M Centres now accept Dental Wings and 3Shape Files and in a few months complete design files including DVS. If you want abutments design your own or use Atlantis - most guys around here have switched. Why - they are faster better and provide more options for Dentists - Bars and screw retained are in the works. With Monolithic and DVS leading the charge you will require the anatomy of 3Shape or Dental Wings to stay competitive.

Lets see some comparisons?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We now accept Nobel files for rapid-prototyping.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Scott

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Al thanks for the nod, it was great showing you what we can offer, thanks for the opportunity to partner with you.

To anyone reading this, understand that the reason I participate on DLN is not to obtain or secure business. My involvement is to share tips, tricks, and wisdom I have acquired over my career. This industry has provided a wonderful life for me and my family and this is my way of giving back just a bit. I have had the very sincere pleasure of making some wonderful friends and some long lasting partners. I feel fortunate and my door is always open.

John, by no means was I implying your being on DLN was for securing business, I aplogize if it was received that way but I have a great deal of respect for you. But what a great format for finding solutions. We all share on here and if we can help someone out why not.... by all means. I'm new here and I look forward to developing meaningful and rewarding relationships here.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Meaningful and rewarding relationships?

Bwah, lets just bash each other on the head and have fun! LOL

This is my entertainment for the day sometimes. You guys are responsible for keeping me laughing. :D Now, get to work!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Scott, why are you hiding behind that false bravado, dont you want to be my friend? You just need a hug dont you?;)

Top Bottom