We would like your opinion / feedback / suggestions

CCM

CCM

Reaction score
Hello fellow lab techs,

For those who are not familiar yet, I would like to introduce you to www.cadcadmmasters.com, a web platform designed for dental CAD freelancers, whether you want to work as one or are looking to hire one.

At CadCamMasters.com, our mission is to enable dental professionals worldwide to digitally plan and design any case in a secure environment, facilitated by an amazing and talented network of dental CAD freelancers. Our commitment is to help you achieve your goals and grow your business, whether you're a freelancer or a business owner seeking CAD services.

By utilizing CAD freelancers, you can reduce overhead costs, increase productivity, and maintain a high standard of delivering dental prosthetics and restorations to your clients. Our platform is designed to easily connect you with skilled professionals who possess the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results.

As we are currently in the beta phase, we highly value your input. We kindly request your participation in providing feedback to the following questions:

1 - In your opinion, what features should a platform like ours have to ensure secure and smooth transactions?

2 - As a user, do you foresee any advantages for your business by using our platform?

Your input and suggestions will be instrumental in improving CadCamMasters.com and making it the go-to platform for dental CAD services.

Thank you in advance for participating and helping us enhance the dental CAD freelancing experience.

Best regards,

Nuno

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Need to be a sponsor to post or this one is getting deleted.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
As we are currently in the beta phase, we highly value your input. We kindly request your participation in providing feedback to the following questions:

1 - In your opinion, what features should a platform like ours have to ensure secure and smooth transactions?

2 - As a user, do you foresee any advantages for your business by using our platform?

Your input and suggestions will be instrumental in improving CadCamMasters.com and making it the go-to platform for dental CAD services.

Thank you in advance for participating and helping us enhance the dental CAD freelancing experience.

Best regards,

Nuno
Great!! And what would be my compensation for offering your company consultation services?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow lab techs,

For those who are not familiar yet, I would like to introduce you to www.cadcadmmasters.com, a web platform designed for dental CAD freelancers, whether you want to work as one or are looking to hire one.

At CadCamMasters.com, our mission is to enable dental professionals worldwide to digitally plan and design any case in a secure environment, facilitated by an amazing and talented network of dental CAD freelancers. Our commitment is to help you achieve your goals and grow your business, whether you're a freelancer or a business owner seeking CAD services.

By utilizing CAD freelancers, you can reduce overhead costs, increase productivity, and maintain a high standard of delivering dental prosthetics and restorations to your clients. Our platform is designed to easily connect you with skilled professionals who possess the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results.

Best regards,

Nuno
I like this idea, even though I believe it's being done already. Although some of our Members here can give you more details on that specifically. However if I were to answer #1 - great way to make a little extra cash, so i'd make sure payment is immediate upon completion or acceptance or however you work it on your end. As a lab owner, I like this because who says i can't design in-house for whatever reason and need cases designed. It happens, great value to have a company be able to do it. That answers #2.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on fishing pages and forums and it’s pretty much the same thing. There’s always a lot of master anglers, a fair number of master filleters but very few master baiters. At least very few that claim to be.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Also, in case you were wondering, I’m the reason “global ignore” is a thing. 😂

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Also, in case you were wondering, I’m the reason “global ignore” is a thing. 😂
I’ve always enjoyed your humor but just every once in a while I think, “maybe this guy shouldn’t be hugging people quite so much.”
But just every once in awhile.

CCM

CCM

Reaction score
I like this idea, even though I believe it's being done already. Although some of our Members here can give you more details on that specifically. However if I were to answer #1 - great way to make a little extra cash, so i'd make sure payment is immediate upon completion or acceptance or however you work it on your end. As a lab owner, I like this because who says i can't design in-house for whatever reason and need cases designed. It happens, great value to have a company be able to do it. That answers #2.
Thank you for your input. The payment is being done upfront and released uppon the delivery of the work. This way it protects both parties.

Top Bottom