pick up and delivery

D

Dentex

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am about to buy me a lab and do removables mainly. I have a question for the higher volume labs...how do you handle.the.logistics of your pick up and delivery/ shipping mainly on repairs and relines?

griffmar79

griffmar79

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am about to buy me a lab and do removables mainly. I have a question for the higher volume labs...how do you handle.the.logistics of your pick up and delivery/ shipping mainly on repairs and relines?

UPS works ok but gets expensive even with my NADL discount! We use several local couriers that charge a few bucks each stop but cover a lot more geography than I could even if I wanted to. Try googling hot shot/delivery in your area. We sometimes have the patient bring the case and give us their # to call when its ready, then fax or email the doc a bill. If they need adjusting the go back to their clinician. Make it a breeze!

D

Dentex

Reaction score
Im curious do big labs such as GW do repairsand relines? I want to do shipping labels for out of town cases...but i assume i will loose the conveniounce that a lab in the same city would have.

Top Bottom