Oral Surgeon practices free hand / Max. Hybrid

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
One last case before I head to the DLOAC...
Looking forward to a few days offpopcorn

This case came originally as a study model to do a primary set-up to decide where to place implants, CT scan was done ( at least I was told ). So a set-up was done, tried in and approved by patient. I had ask doctor of a surgical guide in relation to the set-up. Note: The OS will take care of that? Well from that point never heard a thing until I get a cast with a hole on the labial vestibule in #10. Ok, now what. It was once again marked on the cast where the implant needed to be. First implant removed, new one placed. Fabricated a custom tray, new impression taken. Still was not the best placement as for all of them, but too late now. I can do it!!! Impression bead/boxed, poured, and sent for a bite registration. Verification jig was sent at time of bite registration, approved. Mounted, try-in once again. Approved and sent to Nobel for scanning, design and milling. Photos sent and approved. Putty matrix of teeth was used to quickly transfer set-up to bar/cast, verified on the articulator. I believe I tri-podded the case as you can see the three holes in the wax-up. Case was invested, processed using Ivocap Injection, deflasked and finished. As you can see the holes coming through the buccal was not the greatest. Prosthesis was then sent to the doctor for seating. Really came out better than I thought, sort of loved the challenge. Patient was very pleased, doctor is going to be restoring the mand. later.
IMG_4213 copy.jpg IMG_4214 copy.jpg IMG_4612 copy.jpg IMG_4647.jpg IMG_4908.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg IMG_4896.jpg IMG_4897.jpg IMG_4894.jpg IMG_4911.jpg IMG_4927.jpg IMG_4928.jpg hubel 9 20 10 004.jpg IMG_6240.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Vita Physiodens?
Very professional looking.Nice job

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
great work. she must be really happy with the results.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
job well done!

Last edited: