Nobel Procera 2G Exocad version

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Fellow DLNers has anyone used ,seen ,heard anything about the exocad based version of the new software that will be available for the 2G scanner .I have biocare coming to see me about it soon and any info ,questions or feedback would be great.I can also ask them questions for you if you like.Im a bit excited as I love exocad to design with as I already have it on my ZirkonZahn.I know its early days for this but i will be looking forward to your responses.Thanks In advance.

H

Hal Hamilton

Reaction score
Fellow DLNers has anyone used ,seen ,heard anything about the exocad based version of the new software that will be available for the 2G scanner .I have biocare coming to see me about it soon and any info ,questions or feedback would be great.I can also ask them questions for you if you like.Im a bit excited as I love exocad to design with as I already have it on my ZirkonZahn.I know its early days for this but i will be looking forward to your responses.Thanks In advance.
Has some really good features.it is just going into Beta.

S

Steve Fowler

Reaction score
If you can, the NobelDesign software is going to launched at Nobel Biocare Global Symposium in June in NYC.

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
I am going to be beta testing it soon , looking forward to having a go with exocad , after using 3shape , and the older legacy Nobel software for years ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I am going to be beta testing it soon , looking forward to having a go with exocad , after using 3shape , and the older legacy Nobel software for years ...

You're in for a treat.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Hello guys, we just purchased the G2 scanner and we were tolled the software is going to be upgraded to exocad. The question is, if the Nobel biocare exocad version is open source or not?
We are using the 3shape for years and we are not happy will all of the fees they impose to lab techs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Hello guys, we just purchased the G2 scanner and we were tolled the software is going to be upgraded to exocad. The question is, if the Nobel biocare exocad version is open source or not?
We are using the 3shape for years and we are not happy will all of the fees they impose to lab techs.

No it is locked down to Nobel products only at this point , I doubt very much it will be opened up .

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Thanks Andy, it is a bummer. Now I will end up with 3 scanners and 3 different software platforms.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Talked to my territory rep last week and he basically said "Exocad who" Sheesh.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
I think they don't want to reveal too much or they do not know the real story behind it.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I meeting with my Procera Rep on Tuesday but since I design everything in 3shape I am not sure what benefit this will give me EXCEPT if its an open version of EXO that I could import my 3shape scans into and allow me an additional design seat for free.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
They could have opened the whole system and charge a small fee per click for outside Noble use. It would make e everybody happy and win the heart and mind of the lab techs. Lol

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
They could have opened the whole system and charge a small fee per click for outside Noble use. It would make e everybody happy and win the heart and mind of the lab techs. Lol

The only thing Nobel is going to try to open fully is your wallet.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Tell me something new.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Tell me something new.

Emporer Xur and the Codan Armada just signed a treaty of unconditional surrender.

Hey, ya' said new, not true.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
And I heard earth is flat, Unbelievable eh?

Top Bottom