Nesting at it's finest

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
No units linked together? Bah....not impressed.:p

I know what Zirconia that is! :D

You really should try the other blend they have!

What Space you guys use on for that EX-Mill??
and how many mills before bur chance?

There are 5 Burs in our EZ Mill..what the last empty for??

Anyone mill wax units of this units??
Thanks

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Guys in the EZ Mill software is there a way i can see the Z axis so that i get a visual of the height of each crown .
Thanks

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Here is todays work load, and I still have another 50+ units to mill. Im waiting on my second mill and man do I need it :mad: It is a tight fit got my fingers crossed!

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_Untitled_1.png

This software came with your EX MILL??
The one we use is CB DentalCam
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_Untitled_1.png

C

Chris

Reaction score
The Dental Softworks is a great nesting Milling Cam. It has many advance features that allow changing the tools size, feed rate, Spindel speed, ramp rate and is a very fast on calulations of mills. It is a great software. Great Customer relations.
Chris Tackett CDt

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
The Dental Softworks is a great nesting Milling Cam. It has many advance features that allow changing the tools size, feed rate, Spindel speed, ramp rate and is a very fast on calulations of mills. It is a great software. Great Customer relations.
Chris Tackett CDt

Thanks Chris,
That software let you see the way a bridge sits in the puck from a side view???
I would like to find a way to adjust angle of big bridges .

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
or...you can just say screw all that, this is real nesting :p

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_IMG_5938.JPG
awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_IMG_5938.JPG

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Guys in the EZ Mill software is there a way i can see the Z axis so that i get a visual of the height of each crown .
Thanks

ezmill software is supposed to be 'ez' so you can't adjust a lot of things but you can use any cam software with that mill. I like the ezmill cam software, it works great and let's me spend more time thinking about more important things. If you need to know the height of the units it shows you on the left hand size in numerical form (xx MM).

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
ezmill software is supposed to be 'ez' so you can't adjust a lot of things but you can use any cam software with that mill. I like the ezmill cam software, it works great and let's me spend more time thinking about more important things. If you need to know the height of the units it shows you on the left hand size in numerical form (xx MM).

Thanks YMS96,
I see when its too high for a 10mm or 14mm block....which was a way to see the angle...keep me from going to a 18mm if i can still ajust it in a 14mm..
Yea i agree its pretty simple software....
I use to run one of 3D invision wax printer were was able to adjust the units on platform..
You produce any wax with your EZ Mill?? find a conforable spacer setting??
Thanks

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
average for my 98.5mm pucks at any thickness is about 25 units. full contours and copings alike. and not all super tiny central lower anteriors :p

who the hell has 40 single lower central anteriors anyway? i mean other than mark.

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
average for my 98.5mm pucks at any thickness is about 25 units. full contours and copings alike. and not all super tiny central lower anteriors :p

who the hell has 40 single lower central anteriors anyway? i mean other than mark.

Thats alot...but main use for this is to do odd large bridges we have a bank of MCXL for those other stuff...

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I got you beat. Top this is number of units milled from a single block (and show the block after milling)

All seem to be anteriors. That makes it to easy. And by the looks of it, I could have rearranged and fit 10 or more anterior copings in there. Just sayin. :)