Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
From what I thought I had heard in the follow up day or two, was because he had cancer that he didn't want to deal with it. Maybe it was speculation, I wonder if anyone's heard by now why he went out that way?

highscore

highscore

Reaction score
I have been "billed", harrassed, telephoned and threatened by SOCAN asking what kind of music I play in my waiting room, in my lab and on my "hold" line. I haven't paid the bastards A dime because we don't listen to music at work. But when they call and bill you, don't say I didn't warn ya. Complete scam.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Music here is for personal and not commercial enjoyment. They can kiss me arse!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I second that !Bootyshake

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The latest shocker.

image.png

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Peter's 66th was Friday. One of the best Live albums ever. I wore out my 8track copy on the way to spring break Daytona in '76

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Saw him last year. Great show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Peter's 66th was Friday. One of the best Live albums ever. I wore out my 8track copy on the way to spring break Daytona in '76

I'm Ready, from Rockin' The Fillmore, one of my favorite songs/album, that included Peter Frampton.

Just a FYI: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/peter-frampton-humble-pie-song/
And even when it comes to songs Frampton recorded during his Humble Pie tenure, he’d rather focus on the past, present and future of his solo career — as evidenced by his response to a request that he perform their version of “I’m Ready.” “You seem to want Humble Pie,” quipped Frampton, “and half of us are dead!”

Ultimately, Frampton made it clear that his Humble Pie legacy is a chapter from his past that he isn’t interested in constantly exhuming in concert — although, as he reminded his followers, the records are always there for anyone who wants to listen.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The Gypsy Queen is 68 Birthday. Here's something you may not have heard.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You're right, I had not heard that one before, but knew they played together and came to Fleetwood Mac as a team: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/lindsey-buckingham-stevie-nicks-join-fleetwood-mac/

Lindsey's favorite guitar, the Model 1, Tuner guitar, is the one he prefers using without a pick: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-lindsey-buckingham/

From what I read in the past, Mick wanted him to use a pick for a more aggressive sound, but Lindsey held firm, and went on to do some incredible work with that little guitar.

At about 4:55 is where he starts cranking it up. From 6:13 and beyond is incredible.

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
And this I always thought was some crazy-wild finger movements too.

Top Bottom