Music in the Lab

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
Since we're all doing constant repetitive work, we usually tune in to repetitive genres such as electronic house. Helps us zone out and let the hours fly by. :android:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Since we're all doing constant repetitive work, we usually tune in to repetitive genres such as electronic house. Helps us zone out and let the hours fly by. :android:
Post an example raver.:android::D

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
because ive been asked so many times in the last two days, here. cmon people get to know your metal! and comedy! and comedy metal! and cocaine! i mean no not that last part...

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The original along with the rest of the album was released on this day 39years ago. Enjoy this cover.:Rock:

GetRad

GetRad

Reaction score
Lately I've been listening to a lot of reggae dubstep. I prefer to keep it a mix of electronic, 80s, reggae, and alternative. I save the metal for outside work.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Love it...that's fantastic :)

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It must be the mid February cabin fever kickin' in...missin' my winter get-a-way...

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
Yes there are many techie songs which you can use according to your choice. It helps you to work smoothly and you will not feel stress while working.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
This should have been the winner for Best New Artist last night.!

S

Sadler

Reaction score
We have Sirius. 60's on Monday, 70s/80s rock on Tuesday, 70's pop on Wed., 60's / 70's rock on Thursday, and classic country on Friday. But if the week is short because of holiday the last day of the week is always classic country. Something about singing along to Haggard/Nelson/Jennings on a Friday is the way I like to end my week.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It was one of those JFK moments for me, where I remember where I was at when I first heard it.

Top Bottom